Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya!! Im home!! The babies just conked out on me he was shattered 🤣 he bloody loved it, I thought he’d be well shy but he just bounced through the doors, saw some cars and was like ‘CARS!’ Then just bailed round the place playing 🤣 he played with a couple little ones and it was dead cute to see. He was buzzing I’m made up with him! I spoke to a few other Mums which was nice so I weren’t shy for long. I’m gonna go back next week I reckon, we both enjoyed it 😁
I'm so glad you had a good time! Sounds like you and Mini Melon fitted right in :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hiya!! Im home!! The babies just conked out on me he was shattered 🤣 he bloody loved it, I thought he’d be well shy but he just bounced through the doors, saw some cars and was like ‘CARS!’ Then just bailed round the place playing 🤣 he played with a couple little ones and it was dead cute to see. He was buzzing I’m made up with him! I spoke to a few other Mums which was nice so I weren’t shy for long. I’m gonna go back next week I reckon, we both enjoyed it 😁
Glad it went OK. I was thinking of you while physio hoiked me about the place this morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was in Morrisons on my lunch break looking for a meal deal. Saw a Southern Fried Chicken wrap and thought that looks nice. Got it. Devoured it. Beautiful. I don't eat meat so dunno what came over me but god it was nice. Groundbreaking stuff from me today guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was in Morrisons on my lunch break looking for a meal deal. Saw a Southern Fried Chicken wrap and thought that looks nice. Got it. Devoured it. Beautiful. I don't eat meat so dunno what came over me but god it was nice. Groundbreaking stuff from me today guys.
you know as I was reading the first bit of this I was thinking ‘…. Isn’t Wilma a veggie’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so you literally just get the 3 buns with lettuce and Big Mac sauce!? Are you gonna try that new plant burger?
Yeah I think I am! I still need to try the vegan one at KFC too but KFC chips are absolutely dogshit so it puts me off going there

@WilmaHun Ooh, that actually sounds good! I think I just found it weird that vegetarians would eat the fish thing!

I have been watching the film Mermaids with Cher in..not watched it in years but its pretty good..not Oscar worthy though!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I am supposed to be moving to the hospital closer to home this evening! Which is exciting.

Exciting news #2 is the rehab people who visited me yesterday are happy to accept me, now the NHS just need to agree to fund me. Should find out early next week.

finally things to be positive about.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's banging news @ordinaryjelly - and well done on your mum group @watermelon sugar

Absolutely exhausted here. The painters came back - luckily they didn't have any screaming matches today but I had to have my door open all day for when they were painting them. I had a great day productivity wise - I think when I'm back in the office all this struggle to concentrate will disappear.

It was a bit bizarre though - one of the painters was flirting with me. He seemed like a nice enough guy but a) I'm gay and b) it is a bit weird being chatted up by someone you don't know who is standing in your bedroom while you're also at work :ROFLMAO:

Got a KFC for tea because I wasn't able to have any lunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.