Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've made a chicken, chorizo and leek pie. It's been in the oven about 15 minutes. I've just had a look and the bloody pastry is shrinking away from the edges and melting into the middle of the dish :rolleyes:
I can only imagine what this is going to be like!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are Maccy D's selling Mc Flurry's again now? you don't get a Monopoly sticker on the big mac!:(
You don’t get them on any burgers just the drinks and the fries!

We very nearly ordered a McDonald’s but we managed to say no and cook tea instead 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hiiii Guys
Feel like I’ve had such a busy day. I’ve done 14,132 steps! Had my second interview today. Was more like a chat really. I think it went ok. Dunno. I’ll find out on Monday I think! I hate doing stuff on video call. Feel like I just look at myself the whole time to check I haven’t got a double chin

Little peaches has a superhero day tomorrow at school but they have to make up their own superhero and their special power has to be one of their ‘super skills for learning’ incorporated into the costume. Such hard work why can’t they just be bloody spider man 🤣 anyway so I’ve got a task of trying to tit some stick to his cape tonight.

@ordinaryjelly that’s great news I’m so happy for you! I really do hope you get better soon ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hiiii Guys
Feel like I’ve had such a busy day. I’ve done 14,132 steps! Had my second interview today. Was more like a chat really. I think it went ok. Dunno. I’ll find out on Monday I think! I hate doing stuff on video call. Feel like I just look at myself the whole time to check I haven’t got a double chin

Little peaches has a superhero day tomorrow at school but they have to make up their own superhero and their special power has to be one of their ‘super skills for learning’ incorporated into the costume. Such hard work why can’t they just be bloody spider man 🤣 anyway so I’ve got a task of trying to tit some stick to his cape tonight.

@ordinaryjelly that’s great news I’m so happy for you! I really do hope you get better soon ♥
Shitting a stick sounds painful

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold on Ive never heard of this get fit with rick so Ive just had a look and Im LOVING IT. I'm watching the 90's boyband one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay guys I’m gonna do get fit with Rick over the weekend. You’ve all proper convinced me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was expecting some weird guy with a Mr Motivator dress sense when I searched for him on youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.