Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I whinge a lot but I feel so hopelessly sad and I feel like I'm never going to be ok even though I know I will eventually be. I've been really missing my ex since yesterday so I've not posted much. I'm keeping myself busy at work but I'm just running myself ragged. I'm still under the weather and getting little sleep. If there's a God out there please send me some happiness my way. 😔

I hope everyone is doing better and sorry to hear so many of you are unwell. xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm stressed and anxious regarding the energy situation 😔 I need to switch off from the news for a bit
Me too 😔 the news makes me anxious as it is, but tonight has turned me into a nervous wreck - between the energy stuff and the empty shelves and climate change etc it’s so scary.

@Hope96 sending lots of love and hoping tomorrow is a better day for you ❤

@ordinaryjelly keeping everything crossed for you that you’ll be able to move from hotel nhs soon 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm always keen to promote people switching off from the news for a few days if it get overwhelming - it will still be there when you feel like you want to go back to it and if something groundbreaking happens you'll hear it on the grapevine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me too 😔 the news makes me anxious as it is, but tonight has turned me into a nervous wreck - between the energy stuff and the empty shelves and climate change etc it’s so scary.

@Hope96 sending lots of love and hoping tomorrow is a better day for you ❤

@ordinaryjelly keeping everything crossed for you that you’ll be able to move from hotel nhs soon 🤞🏻
Thank you very much my lovely! I just don't want to be strong anymore. I am exhausted. As soon as I think I'm getting on ok and dealing with life I realise a few days later I'm not. My day at work was absolutely fine today but it's the deep sense of sadness that's really getting me down. The realisation of spending nearly half a year feeling sad is tit.

💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Hiya guys. Been busy busy today. Done 15.020 steps today 😎 ordered the baby a cleaning set with toy brushes, mops etc cos he always copies me cleaning especially brushing up, so I went and collected it from Argos. Argos is a puuuuure mish as well, I went Argos, then Home Bargains, then Aldi, then Lidl which is a mish away as well. The whole outing was about 7000 steps. Treated myself to something (or 4) from the bakery cos Lidl bakery is amazing 🤣 got a choccy brownie and a toffee yum yum with my name on it. Dunno what I’m gonna do with myself tonight cos the bloody footie is on. Boring. Might get another early night, after my brownie ofc 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Hope96 be kind to yourself. Don't beat yourself up for not being OK. You'll always have good days and bad ones. You don't have to be strong every day.

@Meangirl815 how are you today?

Thanks for all the love everyone. The lady from the rehab hospital was lovely, it sounds like a wonderful facility. She says she sees no reason why they would not accept me. She will write her report and take it to their meeting tomorrow and as long as the staff agree to taking me then it goes to the commissioner who has to release the funding. It is private hospital that the NHS has already agreed to fund in principal it just needs finalising.

I will find out early next week if I can go there. It sounds ideal for me in so many ways. I am trying not to get my hopes up just in case they say no. But I need to go there to start healing and recovering as best I can. This will be a long few days waiting to hear. Eeek.

• Heart
I'm always keen to promote people switching off from the news for a few days if it get overwhelming - it will still be there when you feel like you want to go back to it and if something groundbreaking happens you'll hear it on the grapevine.
And yes this.

Since I have been in hospital I have had no idea what is going on in the world and it is so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you very much my lovely! I just don't want to be strong anymore. I am exhausted. As soon as I think I'm getting on ok and dealing with life I realise a few days later I'm not. My day at work was absolutely fine today but it's the deep sense of sadness that's really getting me down. The realisation of spending nearly half a year feeling sad is tit.

💜
I so relate to that - I remember feeling so well like I would never, ever get through the heartbreak and sadness. It is one of the worst feelings in the world, I wish there was something we could say that would make it better but for now, we’ll just send love ❤

I feel so poorly today, my throat is killing. Shower, MAFS, bed - hoping I’ll sleep tonight, last night was awful 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know I whinge a lot but I feel so hopelessly sad and I feel like I'm never going to be ok even though I know I will eventually be. I've been really missing my ex since yesterday so I've not posted much. I'm keeping myself busy at work but I'm just running myself ragged. I'm still under the weather and getting little sleep. If there's a God out there please send me some happiness my way. 😔

I hope everyone is doing better and sorry to hear so many of you are unwell. xx
Sending love. It will get better, even if right now it doesnt feel like it. You’ll look back in a year or two and you’ll realise how far you’ve come. You know we’re all always here if you need a distraction, rant or even just a giggle about vibrators 🤣 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So tomorrow I’m going to my first ever mum & toddler playgroup thing 😬 I had my little boy about 3 weeks before first lockdown began so they were all closed, and he’s not in nursery. Tbh i am the shyest person ever and the thought of going to it gives me anxiety 😬 but my mum keeps badgering me saying I should take him to one, and it’d be good for me, and good for the baby, especially as he’s not in nursery so not around other babies, and I don’t know anyone where I live cos I’m not from round here sooooo…… I’m giving it a go tomorrow 😬😬 I’m dreading it tbh. Feel like I’m gonna have a nervy B. I’m the most socially awkward person going 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.