Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after spending 10ish hours on the phone to some bloke last night my housemate is on the phone again to the same bloke 3 hours and counting. What do you even speak about for that long?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
So after spending 10ish hours on the phone to some bloke last night my housemate is on the phone again to the same bloke 3 hours and counting. What do you even speak about for that long?!
Surely you’d just text 🤣 just bang on the wall and say SHUT THE duck UP

• Haha
Reactions: 4
maybe she’s one of those sex hotline people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
maybe she’s one of those sex hotline people
She did joke about doing that when she wasn't working

@Peaches_xox when she got in from work today I told her how much she had disturbed my night last night. She said sorry and then started telling me all about him 🥱 if it's until early hours again ill be pissed off

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Luckily for her phone calls aren't charged per minute anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.