Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I've already had a good cry this morning.
My housemate was on the phone to someone from 6pm until 4am and her bed is up against my wall so I could not sleep. I swear if she complains she's tired when she gets in from work I'm gonna have to refrain from smacking her.

I wish I could work again because I am sick of struggling to survive on UC. It's going to be even worse next month.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Hope96

VIP Member
Me too 😔 the news makes me anxious as it is, but tonight has turned me into a nervous wreck - between the energy stuff and the empty shelves and climate change etc it’s so scary.

@Hope96 sending lots of love and hoping tomorrow is a better day for you ❤

@ordinaryjelly keeping everything crossed for you that you’ll be able to move from hotel nhs soon 🤞🏻
Thank you very much my lovely! I just don't want to be strong anymore. I am exhausted. As soon as I think I'm getting on ok and dealing with life I realise a few days later I'm not. My day at work was absolutely fine today but it's the deep sense of sadness that's really getting me down. The realisation of spending nearly half a year feeling sad is shit.

💜

• Heart
  • Sad

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Hi guys

Feeling better now. Ropey earlier on but managed to do more than spend the day in bed.
We bought some fish 😂😂 my husband got 'gifted' a fish tank and accessories from a work client so we bought some fish for it today. Lying watching them and listening to the sound of the bubbles is literally the most soothing thing in the world

Yes I'm aware how sad that sounds 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Footie is on for me tonight so im watching that and then I’m going to sleep. If you see on tattle past 10pm send me to bed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar would you not just go? You can sit with a cuppa and mini melon can run ragged and get tired out for tonight? Or is he grumpy after his unsettled night?
He’s a bit moody like, so am I 🤣 he’s only just finished his breakie and it starts soon and we both need to get ready! Plus my landlord wants to do a flat inspection at half eight tomorrow morning so should do some jobs round the house, feeling a bit anxious about it so maybe it’s best to sit it out this week to make sure the place is perfect (she’s a crank) 🙃

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My landlord has been! In her words it was ‘sparkling like a palace’ might just set up a cleaning Insta and become the new Mrs Hinch now

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Weather crap here.
Bf took me to Costco this morning, romance isn’t dead here 😂 and we had a mooch about.
I’ve done a couple of ricks at home (the 2000 and the 3000 one) and a yoga for my sciatica and about to have a bubble bath with a lush bar and then I’ll pootle on over to his again. Plan for tonight is a Chinese and some wine (not J’creek) and il watch strictly whilst he plays golf on ps5 with his mate. Everyone’s a winner!
Enjoying my little break before driving up to get little man from the ex tomorrow again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Home after driving in crappy wet conditions.
Glad to have my baby back to snuggle on the sofa.
I’m all about strictly results, a bath, some chocolate and an early night tonight. I changed the sheets earlier so nice fresh bed to get into.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I feel like I woke up 100 times last night. My fella has some mini air con machine that his auntie (who I dislike so much) bought for him. He has it on EVERY NIGHT. When she got it I said I wasn’t impressed cos it would wake me and she was like oh noo it’s so quiet there’s a night setting. Well he doesn’t have it on the bloody night setting does he!!! I’m waiting for him to come out the shower and then I’m gonna kick off about it 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Hi guys.

Busy one today. Done 2 workouts. And all of the housework i did give the Mr a list which he agreed to then sat playing a game on his phone. Dickhead 😂
Been to local garden centre and had some lunch, then visited the MIL, morrisons shop, then it was time to collect the kids. Middle kid is on a sleepover this weekend so I'm home alone whilst everyone else is doing the drop off.
I'm about to have a shower wash my hair and climb into my onesie.

Have a good night all

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Christmas is a big expense I really don't need this year. I have a massive family and for some reason, I end up buying for my cousins children. I've got 8 cousins, they've all got 2 kids each!! I've tried bringing it up before that this is really ridiculous and expensive and unnecessary and was told by my aunties, who buy for their nieces/nephews AND their children to stop being a scrooge!! It would be much simpler if everyone just bought for their own children, partners, parents and siblings and left it at that! Why do I need to buy for my extended family and get made to feel bad for pointing out how expensive it is!

• Wow
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I think it’s proper mean. We were there for half hour to do some learning with our child so we do the activity but then little peaches hadn’t quite finished and it was time for us to go and he just started to cry. End of the day would be better! But then I feel mean to not turn up cos he’ll be like ‘where’s my mum’ and I had to sit on a tiny chair. Thank god I didn’t need a wee 🤣 it’s proper deflated me cos it was going so well and now I’m gonna be worried about him all day!!

• Sad

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
If you guys live anywhere near a Waitrose this is worth picking up - it's lovely

That might be the poshest sentence I've ever said

• Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm just back from feeding the stray cats in the supermarket car park.
This is Ucho (named by one of the Latvian ladies who looks after him)
Ucho is the granddaddy of the group and as you can see has absolutely no fear whatsoever. He came right up to me the minute he saw that I had food.
Poor old Ucho has been battered over the years as you can see, but I'm pretty sure that of all of them he's well able to defend himself.
I had to tell him sod off when he decided he was going to try everyone else's food as well 😹

There were 4 others around tonight as well, 2 tigers and a black & white one, but most of them are a bit camera shy.
You can see Ginger lurking in the background though.

Attachments

• Heart