Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
There is a patient here who hits her motherfucking call bell for everything. Wants her pillow fluffed. Her blanket tucked in. Her table moved. Her fan moved 2mm to the left.

I feel like saying to her this is not a 5* hotel, leave these poor over worked and under paid nurses alone, they have enough to do without your Princess demands. And stop giving the rest of us a headache every ten minutes. The call bell is so shrill.

#grumpyontheneuroward

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope you feel better soon @AlanBanan!

I am just feeling meh today, period cramps and overall bad mood. You know this feeling when you talk to someone and don’t quite have a row with them, but the conversation leaves a bad taste in your mouth? That’s it uuuugh

• Heart
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
@Hope96 has gone very quiet. Hope she's okay!

I feel really rough :( I've got a sore throat and a headache. I'm due my second dose of the vaccine tomorrow as well so I hope that doesn't make me feel even worse :ROFLMAO:

I am loving these colder mornings though! I honestly don't know how anybody can enjoy the summer! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I am exhausted after being awake since 2am 😴 going to try and get an early night, lots to do tomorrow.

I was soooooo close to phoning in sick today because I felt so rubbish but I made it through the day 💪🏻

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I remember reading a post in the early 00s of a guy who had a few Furby on a shelf above his bed. One fell down one night and triggered - he woke up to hear it saying 'give me a hug' 🤣
omg furbys used to freak me the fuck out! I remember my sister kept hiding them in places that I didn’t leave them just to scare me. Like I’d go to the toilet and one would just be sat on the bath staring at me. I was only like 5 and I cried whenever I seen one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning! Omg I’m so tired 🤣 was meant to go to playgroup today but think I’m gonna knock that on the head considering we’ve only just woke up and we had a horrendous nights sleep 😑

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Hey all. Been quiet on here cos I’ve been away in Devon for the weekend with little one, mum and big bro. Just got back with the petrol in the car but the stations local to me are closed so that’ll be fun this week 🙄
So stuffed from a roast in the pub earlier and a massive Ice cream sundae so could quite easily curl up and sleep now but need to sort washing/school uniform before I can rest.

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I took the bus for the first time since like 2019? and omg why do teenagers not know how loud they are, I felt like knocking them clean out.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It’s blowing a gale here! This sort of weather makes me want to do nothing except sit in my pyjamas under a blanket 😊

I’m busy at the house this afternoon doing final touches before the floor goes down (was supposed to be during the week but he let us down) then I’m going to go home, have a bath with bath bomb, gel my nails, watch a film and eat chocolate 😊

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@ordinaryjelly how are your hotel roommates today?
Well, grumpy Scottish Lady has been discharged and replaced by Crotchety Catherine. Crotchety Catherine is about 75 years old and appears to hate everything, nothing is ever good enough and she doesn't understand why she cannot see a doctor right now. She is currently asleep, and when she fell asleep everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

My other roommate is still the 90 year old. But today she has become very confused and muddled. She accused me of stealing her glasses and the nurse of taking her clothes. She is so unsteady on her feet but won't stay in her bed or chair. As soon as they put her back she jumps back up. She keeps saying "please help me" and is just confused. It is sad really.

• Sad
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I have a date next Saturday 😳 and I’m freaked thinking about it.I was up all night thinking about it and thinking about how I could embarrass myself and fuck it up but god help me, lets hope for the best.

But anyways, I am having a good morning. I brought the little fella on a walk and the newsagents gave him a packet of treats cause he was so good in the shop! He is currently conked out next to me, I am going to visit my Dad around Noon and me dog is gonna be delighted even though he seen him yesterday because he loves my dad and knows my dad treats him like the prince he thinks he is.

I haven’t had anything to eat yesterday bar a cereal bar and a banana so I’m going to make myself a fry to try and catch up on the calories yesterday.

Hope you all have a great day xx

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just got back from a walk along the beach with a friend, it was nice, we had a good catch up and moan about the world 😅 but omg it’s chilly down there now!! It was a last minute thing so I just rocked up in joggers and a hoodie and she looked all lovely with her hair and makeup done and nice clothes on 😂 gonna have to watch bake off on catch up I think 😞

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fellas just went to me ‘there’s a girl chatting shit about you on Facebook’ so I’m like ‘who?’ And he says Tess. So I go tess who? He then says ‘tickle’ 🙄

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Goooood morning. I’m so tired. The baby was restless through the night so I got him in with us, which didn’t help, he carried on being restless for about an hour so I was awake from 1.30-3ish, then he woke up for the day at 5.25 😅

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Love the little hats. I wonder if they do witches hats for Halloween 🧙

I've just eaten half a box of after eights and feel a bit sick so now I'm having a packet of cheese and onion ringos to balance out the sweet and savoury ratio.

Morning all.

My mum is coming to visit me soon and I am so excited to see a familiar face. She is coming with snacks and treats as well. Oh and lunch. My mum makes a mean packed lunch so I am looking forward to that.
I hope you had a lovely lunch, and got some nice treats 🍬🍪

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning! Another Monday 😩
I stayed up late finishing off MAFS. I was very disappointed tbh. What a waste of my time. When’s the reunion show?!

@coconochanel I actually bought some mulled wine with my food shop yesterday and I’ve decided every food shop I’m going to pick up something for Christmas so that when Christmas gets here I’m not spending hundreds at one time cos it hurts me every time! Hope i don’t eat and drink it all though 😅😅

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I love the weather when it’s like this 😂 but I did need to go to Aldi today for nappies so I imagine I won’t like it then 👀 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Have you ever met anyone from this forum in real life and if not do you think you would be shy to?
I haven't. But I'm not really that shy with people I know, and while I am yet to meet anyone from here I feel like I know you all better than most people I do know in real life

I am 40. We never had the internet at home so I never had to mess with dial up and phone calls, I only got the internet at home when I moved into my own place when I was 21. It was AOL. Remember AOL messenger?!

• Haha
  • Heart