Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Honestly we live pay to pay so Xmas is never a huge deal in this house. My kids get 1 big present and a few little presents each. But i make December a month long celebration. 'Elfie' delivers a few presents a week colouring books, reading books, cake ingredients etc and i build it up like that

• Heart
Reactions: 7

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The weather today is so weird! It was blowing a gale and hammering down 30 minutes ago, now it's bright sunshine. Can't make it's mind up!

The day seems to be going really fast though, which is good! I've already set my out of office for when I'm off on Friday and the following Monday..... can you tell I'm eager not to be here? 😂

• Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Finished tidying the kitchen which was a shit tip. I'm hoping to be in bed by 10pm.... betcha that won't happen 🙄

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m just cooking a jacket potato. Can’t decide if I should have cheese and beans or tuna.

Footies on tonight which I usually don’t mind. I think I watch more then my fella, but I couldn’t give a shit about his dogshit team so think I’m gonna hide in my room and watch something on my laptop in bed!

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I'm so hungry today I could eat my arm. Not sure why, maybe it's the change in the weather and I'm off to hibernate for a few months :LOL:

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The chocolate orange things were really disappointing I still ate the whole bag though

I thought they’d be biscuity but they were more honeycomb-y; kind of like maltesars but crunchier. Sorry to share the sad news @WilmaHun 😔
that’s disappointing, perhaps I won’t bother!

morning everyone 💛 the days themselves feel slow but the week seems to be passing fairly quick, I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already. That probably makes no sense 😂

hope everyone has a good day x

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning! It’s absolutely hammering it down here too and soo windy. Little Peaches didnt want to go in the car to school “walking is good exercise, it’s not good to drive to school” blah blah blah so im absolutely soaked but at least he went into school happy I guess. Happy Monday 🤣

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
It’s sunny here now! Bet it’ll start pissing down at 3pm for the school run

I’ve just done get fit with Rick the 90’s boyband one. I had so much fun!!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning! I had a good sleep! Although I did have weird dreams. Just on my way to little peaches football. I’m going to be FREEZE! Then we’re off to the cinema 😊

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
bet you it’s strictly 🤣
Mmmhmm
Basically me and one of my housemates watch Strictly every year. Her partner hates it so he threw the remote at her when she asked to watch it and it hurt her so she threw it back and hit his leg. He got up and stropped outside for a fag. Came back in for the bathroom, put his shoes on and stropped back in to pick his car keys up before stropping back out the front 🤣

He just came back in and stropped upstairs to their bedroom 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m just eating some toast. Absolutely cream crackered. Baby had me up twice through the night cos his teeth are bothering him bless him! Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
For us the only child in our family both sides is little peaches so Christmas shouldn’t be too bad. But it’s the adults. They expect to be bought so many expensive presents. Mr Peaches family is the worst for it. My parents are like ‘we don’t want anything’ Luckily there’s been mass fall outs this year so I don’t intend on buying for any of his side.
My sister often sends through massive lists of what she wants off me. Last year was a Fitbit amongst other things and I just thought are you taking the piss??

• Wow

GladiatorReady

VIP Member

I'm finished, I've been out for snacks (tonnes of ED thoughts the past few days so I'm being gentle with myself tonight and hopefully a few days of sleep/rest will help quiet my brain down) and my work computer is unplugged.

I wanted to ceremoniasly dismantle my work set-up but we're apparently officially WFO on the 25th which should mean only five days WFH left ❤ and I'm far too lazy to reassemble it for only five days 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Fantastic Saturday here - my nana has fallen out with me, and also fallen out with my parents and now there is a giant spider on the outside of my window.

• Sad