Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
I woke up realising I have nothing to do all day I'm now cosy in bed feeling smug - I desperately need this chill day to recover from feeling stressed 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
We only do a simple Christmas. My kids get 4 gifts - something they want ( usually a toy ) something they need ( fancy water bottles / umbrellas or similar) something to wear (label/branded stuff that I generally say no to) and something to read (books, all the books) from us.

I strongly disuade anyone else from buying them stuff just for the sake of it and only ever suggest a book token or a comic / magazine subscription.

Christmas is a big expense I really don't need this year. I have a massive family and for some reason, I end up buying for my cousins children. I've got 8 cousins, they've all got 2 kids each!! I've tried bringing it up before that this is really ridiculous and expensive and unnecessary and was told by my aunties, who buy for their nieces/nephews AND their children to stop being a scrooge!! It would be much simpler if everyone just bought for their own children, partners, parents and siblings and left it at that! Why do I need to buy for my extended family and get made to feel bad for pointing out how expensive it is!
You are not a scooge. Christmas shouldn't be about gifts anyway.

I'd just stop buying for them without saying anything.

#grinch

Last edited:
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Omg, what the fuck have I woke up with? I just woke up a half an hour ago on the couch, I fell asleep at around 10 and just woke up a few mins ago. My nose is blocked, my head is pounding, throat is sore and my body is shivering like a chihuahua. I think I need to go back to sleep

• Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Bet it's worse since you had mini melon aswell
yeah when he was a newborn I couldn’t sleep cos I was too paranoid about him! I remember once I done a night feed at 2am and just stayed awake till like 9pm the next day because my fella was asleep and I was too worried about the baby 😭 I’m not that bad anymore but any Little noise I’m up!

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I thought I was over whatever this crap is but woken up with a cough and finding it harder to breathe and my heart feels a bit weird (like when you wake up from a nightmare)

• Heart
  • Sad

Boohoo.com

Did you go out for biscuits in the end?? I'm dying to know...
I did! I got lucky and it stopped raining for most of the walk and only made 1 brief shower. I got a pack of chocolate butter biscuits and ate 4 😂😊 reminder to all of you lovely ladies to go and treat yourselves tomorrow, whether it's biscuits or a bath or whatever you like x. How is everyone tonight? I should really be in bed by now ..

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I'm so awkward with people when the courier told me he nearly blew his engine because he didn't put the cap on properly after he filled it with water I awkwardly said 'That's nice' 🤦‍♀️

I'm so awkward with people when the courier told me he nearly blew his engine because he didn't put the cap on properly after he filled it with water I awkwardly said 'That's nice' 🤦‍♀️
He didn't even have a parcel for us he just comes here so often he knocked on the door to see if he could have some water to refill it

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning Guys!
I am soooo tired again and dreading work today tbh. It’s so busy. I also have to go to little peaches school and do some work with him for half hour this morning (I think they think parents don’t have jobs?!) I wonder if I’ll have to sit on a teeny tiny chair 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I feel like I have been hit with a car 😭 can’t even get out of bed. One of you please put a pillow over my head

idk tho don’t think it’s covid I think it’s a flu as my stomach is hurting now too

• Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Oh bloody hell I'd forgotten that I'd planned to try one of them out the weekend just gone! I'm glad you've reminded me, I'm gonna do one tonight!
It was so much fun honestly I was smiling the whole time. I didn’t even feel like a dickhead doing it 😂😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Ya know with a mystery like this on our hands we could really do with a DCI showing up to crack the case……🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Don’t reckon I’m getting any sleep tonight you know! The babies decided to get in our bed (well we decided obv) but he’s bloody fidgeting round non stop. My fella just got up and emigrated to the couch. Ok see you later then and I’m just lying here like 😑 while the babies tossing and turning

• Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning everyone! I’ve woke up feeling a bit full of a cold 🤧 I’m so tired but nothing new there. Not letting it put a dampener on my mood tho cos I’ve only got today and tomorrow left to work 🎉🎉

Hope everyone has a lovely day x

• Heart