Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo! That would be the worst now lol. My mum's always on about how you had to use it back in the day. duck having to wait until they're off the phone to use internet🤣

As if I went two weeks without chocolate. That's long for me 🤣😊 had a slight craving for it today and that's fine, not to deprive yourself, everything in moderation I say 😉 so got twirl bites and maltesers. Deffo cutting down in general.

Has anyone started Xmas shopping yet?? Or toooo early! I'm such a last minute person so I think I need to start little by little from now. 🤣 plus with how things are going with shortages who knows later lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought I was a good bit older than most of you (I'm 41) but hearing some of you mention dial up internet, maybe I'm not so old after all 😅

Don't even get me started until having to wait after 6pm to use it because it was cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I thought I was a good bit older than most of you (I'm 41) but hearing some of you mention dial up internet, maybe I'm not so old after all 😅

Don't even get me started until having to wait after 6pm to use it because it was cheaper.
I'm 35

Reactions: 1

I'm 43 👋👋

Morning guys. Haven't had coffee yet so not much to say.
Deffo up for the tattle get fit class though 💪💪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been awake for ages. I already put a washing out at 6.30!
A chit chat fitness class would be fun. It would definitely motivate me!
Have a lovely day everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have you ever met anyone from this forum in real life and if not do you think you would be shy to?
I haven't. But I'm not really that shy with people I know, and while I am yet to meet anyone from here I feel like I know you all better than most people I do know in real life

I am 40. We never had the internet at home so I never had to mess with dial up and phone calls, I only got the internet at home when I moved into my own place when I was 21. It was AOL. Remember AOL messenger?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We're about one step away from A/S/Ling everyone here

AIM was okay but MSN messenger was the best

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im 38. I remember old dial up which I only got when I was at uni. I loved growing up pre internet/social media though.
I did one of those foot peel masks last night and now my feet feel so itchy I want to scratch all the skin off. I’m smothering them in e45 before I go to the office today.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG I'm so happy for you. Is that weird? I feel like that's weird 😂
Im happy too!! 🤣🤣
Hope you’re feeling better now!

I haven't. But I'm not really that shy with people I know, and while I am yet to meet anyone from here I feel like I know you all better than most people I do know in real life

I am 40. We never had the internet at home so I never had to mess with dial up and phone calls, I only got the internet at home when I moved into my own place when I was 21. It was AOL. Remember AOL messenger?!

omg does AOL really stand for America Online? Well I never

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.