Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah when he was a newborn I couldn’t sleep cos I was too paranoid about him! I remember once I done a night feed at 2am and just stayed awake till like 9pm the next day because my fella was asleep and I was too worried about the baby 😭 I’m not that bad anymore but any Little noise I’m up!
Awww bless ya. When I used to babysit my godchildren whilst their mum was enjoying the single life I used to worry, especially with M because she used to sleep like the dead as a baby. She still does as a teenager 🤣

I'm currently a podium for Queen Pixie
20210929_230616.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve just got the baby to sleep. Finally 😅 only took me nearly 5 hours… I’m gonna go to sleep now. Finally!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG. I'm a lie in bed and toss and turn for an hour before falling asleep kinda woman.

Last night.... 6 mins from settee to sleep via the bathroom and slept for a solid 8hrs. I feel great.
And its payday. And the Mr is off work. And the kids are at school.

Need diesel tho so we can go shopping so it might go tits up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yeah when he was a newborn I couldn’t sleep cos I was too paranoid about him! I remember once I done a night feed at 2am and just stayed awake till like 9pm the next day because my fella was asleep and I was too worried about the baby 😭 I’m not that bad anymore but any Little noise I’m up!
Omg I don’t have kids but it’s the most frightening thing in the world. When my little brother was new I used to sit there watching him like a creep just mumbling “please keep breathing”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm so hungry but there's nothing proper breakfasty to have like a bacon sandwich, eggs, cereal or porridge.
Maybe I should have put this on the first world problems thread

Anyway, morning all 🖐🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning! Omg I’m so tired 🤣 was meant to go to playgroup today but think I’m gonna knock that on the head considering we’ve only just woke up and we had a horrendous nights sleep 😑

• Heart
@Hope96 has gone very quiet. Hope she's okay!

I feel really rough :( I've got a sore throat and a headache. I'm due my second dose of the vaccine tomorrow as well so I hope that doesn't make me feel even worse :ROFLMAO:

I am loving these colder mornings though! I honestly don't know how anybody can enjoy the summer! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
@watermelon sugar would you not just go? You can sit with a cuppa and mini melon can run ragged and get tired out for tonight? Or is he grumpy after his unsettled night?
He’s a bit moody like, so am I 🤣 he’s only just finished his breakie and it starts soon and we both need to get ready! Plus my landlord wants to do a flat inspection at half eight tomorrow morning so should do some jobs round the house, feeling a bit anxious about it so maybe it’s best to sit it out this week to make sure the place is perfect (she’s a crank) 🙃

• Heart

No idea what time I fell asleep. I woke up at 6am and have been awake on and off since. I slept funny on my wrist.
That's what I get for bragging I'm a deep sleeper.

• Heart
I once again did not go to sleep early 😴
However, I returned the trousers to school this morning and asked the teacher if she has any idea where ours are. She said another parent mentioned a mix up so they must have them! The child in question is twice the size of mine! I was looking at the teacher like ‘but how did he fit in them’ and she was looking at me back like ‘I know what you’re thinking but I’m a teacher, but I agree’ and we both kinda laughed 🤣 hopefully me bringing them in prompts the other mum to return our ones 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I once again did not go to sleep early 😴
However, I returned the trousers to school this morning and asked the teacher if she has any idea where ours are. She said another parent mentioned a mix up so they must have them! The child in question is twice the size of mine! I was looking at the teacher like ‘but how did he fit in them’ and she was looking at me back like ‘I know what you’re thinking but I’m a teacher, but I agree’ and we both kinda laughed 🤣 hopefully me bringing them in prompts the other mum to return our ones 😆
the other mum is probs buzzing with her M&S pants

• Haha
Today I woke up and chose violence. I can already feel that people are going to piss me off today and I’m not having it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just had 10 cornflake clusters... for breakfast. So much for being good.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.