Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what a day. I woke up and decided I hated it here so had a massive clean up whilst little peaches was at football training with his dad. I cleaned the kitchen, both bathrooms, put clean clothes away, put a wash on and hung washing to dry, hoovered everywhere and changed all the bedding. (I also chucked loads of little peaches artwork away but 🤫) I was SWEATING. But I can confirm my mood is better and I hate it a little bit less here now 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just posted on the wrong thread that's how tired I am 🤦‍♀️
It's officially cold enough for Pixie to want to snuggle in the morning 😻

@Peaches_xox Can you come and do my housework please

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We're on our way home from our little holiday. We had to stop at 3 petrol stations as the first 2 had no diesel and the 3rd had a queue that was 5 cars deep on all pumps 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
I had another "3am and still wide awake night". Sick of it now. Seems to be all the time. I see lots of people here seem to be in the same boat :cry:

• Sad
I've stripped the bed, put a wash load on and tidied the kitchen. That is my chores for the day finished!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cleaned the kitchen and shouted at the kids a lot to please tidy their rooms
I'm still waiting and now they've taken over my dining table with the lego and demanded lunch 🥴

I done loads of cleaning yesterday so was looking forward to a relaxing day. My kids didn't get the memo lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a DAY. it’s only 12pm 🤣 the baby has a right cob on today, his gums are sore and he’s got a blocked nose and a bit of a cough. It’s whinge central over here. He’s down for a nap now so I’m gonna tidy the flat cos I’m another one in the ‘I hate it here’ club today 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm going out 💃 tonight! We normally go to a 90's night but are having to make do with an 80's one instead..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a DAY. it’s only 12pm 🤣 the baby has a right cob on today, his gums are sore and he’s got a blocked nose and a bit of a cough. It’s whinge central over here. He’s down for a nap now so I’m gonna tidy the flat cos I’m another one in the ‘I hate it here’ club today 😅
That's probably from having to put up with "Call me Nana" yesterday.

• Haha
Fantastic Saturday here - my nana has fallen out with me, and also fallen out with my parents and now there is a giant spider on the outside of my window.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Dont forget footie is on soon. :rolleyes:

I feel so unwell in my cave of sadness over here so I’ve cancelled all my plans for the weekend and now I feel really guilty for letting people down 😔

• Sad
I feel so unwell in my cave of sadness over here so I’ve cancelled all my plans for the weekend and now I feel really guilty for letting people down 😔
don’t feel bad if you don’t feel well! Or if you just can’t be bothered! Never do something you don’t wanna do! Self care!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm ravenous today. One of the reasons I'm looking forward to being back in the office is because I won't be able to sit and eat if I get stressed out :ROFLMAO:

Though I'll need to work out what to take in for lunches. I had a skinny colleague (she's left now thankfully) tell me that she couldn't believe anyone was able to eat 'such a huge amount of food for lunch'. It was a tin of beans... 350 calories. Could have thrown it at her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Urgh my flat is a state but is there any point cleaning if I have an IKEA delivery coming on Monday and it always creates a mess 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm ravenous today. One of the reasons I'm looking forward to being back in the office is because I won't be able to sit and eat if I get stressed out :ROFLMAO:

Though I'll need to work out what to take in for lunches. I had a skinny colleague (she's left now thankfully) tell me that she couldn't believe anyone was able to eat 'such a huge amount of food for lunch'. It was a tin of beans... 350 calories. Could have thrown it at her.
She should come to my work. In the winter I used to get a vegetable bake from greggs and have it with microwave mash and beans for lunch 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Once my house is finished I never want to see another paintbrush or roller ever again. I am fed up now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.