Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I’m not going to make it for another week. I’m too pathetic and sad, I can’t do it.

I am glad you’re feeling better now though! ❤
I still have a little sniffle but don't feel like I've been hit by a truck. Just get plenty of rest and drink lots of water.
Hope you feel better soon 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's so quiet. Is everyone getting the 🍆 or something
I bloody wish! I fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow but now I’m wide awake listening to Mr Wilma snore…. Nothing makes me want the 🍆 less than his loud annoying snoring

Hi lovely ladies. Can I please just rant about my feelings and the ex? I feel like all I do is moan on here and bring the thread down. 😪 I've just been feeling really down this week and I've seen something that's just really upset me. 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I woke up realising I have nothing to do all day I'm now cosy in bed feeling smug - I desperately need this chill day to recover from feeling stressed 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been out of bed for 20 mins and had 2 spiders already. And one of the fuckers was huge. My spider loving daughter had a meltdown at the size of it 😭😭

Covid test was negative (GP made me get one) and my blood pressure seems to be behaving so far 👍👍

Happy Saturday

@Hope96 sending love hope you are alright

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m just eating some toast. Absolutely cream crackered. Baby had me up twice through the night cos his teeth are bothering him bless him! Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

• Heart
I feel like I woke up 100 times last night. My fella has some mini air con machine that his auntie (who I dislike so much) bought for him. He has it on EVERY NIGHT. When she got it I said I wasn’t impressed cos it would wake me and she was like oh noo it’s so quiet there’s a night setting. Well he doesn’t have it on the bloody night setting does he!!! I’m waiting for him to come out the shower and then I’m gonna kick off about it 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
What a crap sleep that was last night!
Hope everyone has a good weekend. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning everyone, I had a ok sleep last night, now I'm just having my morning cuppa before I get ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We're away for the holiday weekend so Mr is in charge of making breakfast and just delivered my tea in bed. 2 minis are snoozing still. It's beautiful and quite remote where we are
so lots of walks on the beach and fresh air today for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We're away for the holiday weekend so Mr is in charge of making breakfast and just delivered my tea in bed. 2 minis are snoozing still. It's beautiful and quite remote where we are
so lots of walks on the beach and fresh air today for us.
Sounds lovely I hope the weather is nice for you.

Reactions: 1
Walked to Aldi this morning, I get in and a fat spider runs down my shoulder, down my arm, down my hand and down my bag. Which I promptly threw on the floor. And then threw it again because I picked it up and the fucker was still on it. And a third time. Then I managed to stamp on something (but I don't think it was the spider) and couldn't see it any more so I'm hoping it ran off.

I don't think anyone else noticed the spider - people were looking at me like I'd gone round the bend and was just some mad woman throwing her bag around. A lot of 'sympathetic' smiles, nods and wide berths. 🤦‍♀️

My skin is still crawling - as anyone with curly dark hair knows, spiders in hair is a real fear.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.