Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@WilmaHun I felt absolutely nothing after my second jab, no fever, no pain, nothing. My arm was a bit sore for a couple of days but that’s about it.

I had pasta for tea and an entire bottle of apple cider 🍎 Also three chocolate hobnobs! What a way to start the weekend

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday evening! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Morning all,

I woke up this morning feeling quite energetic so I thought I'd clean the shed out but on opening the door and seeing a hammock sized web 🕸🕷 I've decided against it.

I don't work Mondays anymore but I'll probably get that Sunday night feeling later on.

Hope everyone has a good day 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
I like all the chasers but i love jenny! And anne to

Wanted a colouring weekend only did one and just started another one i cant wait for my week in a few weeks

Hope everyone is okay! 💖

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I don’t dye my hair anymore! I have brown hair. I had red hair for soooo long and then one day I just got rid of it and I’ve now got my natural colour and honestly cba with the upkeep of dying it all the time!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My MIL (who’s cooking is shite) always sneers her nose up when I mention my slow cooker. Weirdo.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Good morning everyone, I had a ok sleep last night, now I'm just having my morning cuppa before I get ready.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m back from the cinema & can confirm I enjoyed my first ice blast experience apart from the soggy paper straw! The film was good. Little peaches had tears steaming down his face when the bad people stole the horses poor thing. Obviously they rescued them 😅

I’ve made us cheese on toast & apparently it’s an afternoon of Nintendo switch. I was thinking perfect I’ll just have a little nap but I’ve just been informed we are playing two player 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I just got Fit with Rick- the body combat one. Great fun. Now to tidy up and get dinner sorted.
It's been raining here for 2 days and I've already got washings building up 🙃

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hiya guys. Been busy busy today. Done 15.020 steps today 😎 ordered the baby a cleaning set with toy brushes, mops etc cos he always copies me cleaning especially brushing up, so I went and collected it from Argos. Argos is a puuuuure mish as well, I went Argos, then Home Bargains, then Aldi, then Lidl which is a mish away as well. The whole outing was about 7000 steps. Treated myself to something (or 4) from the bakery cos Lidl bakery is amazing 🤣 got a choccy brownie and a toffee yum yum with my name on it. Dunno what I’m gonna do with myself tonight cos the bloody footie is on. Boring. Might get another early night, after my brownie ofc 😂

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
How is it only 10am? I am knackered, and not in a good way 🍆

Work is doing my head in. Can't wait for my long weekend.

Forgot lunch so I'm going to have to buy something. Going to be a good girl and bypass Greggs and get a salad from a nearby cafe.

Need fuel. Genuinely need, not panic buying. Passed 2 petrol stations on my way here, both had signs up saying "no fuel".

• Sad

Moongirl69

VIP Member
A pressure cooker is the kind that the lid is sealed and it sounds like it's going to fly off the cooker!! My mum loved hers, it terrified me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Hi guys.

Another busy one today. Woke up at 8 and stayed in bed reading until everyone else woke up at 9.30
Made breakfast. Done my Rick workout (80s rock today), shower. Aldi shop. Lunch. Then the Mr's best mate and family came for the afternoon.
They left around 5. Had a bath, shoved the kids in the shower they are now settled in bed. I'm about to make a hot chocolate, gather my snacks and watch lucifer

Enjoy ya night all ❤

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Stripped and remade my bed, showered and put fresh pjs on to get back into bed for a little while.
All I can hear is cars beeping their horns on the main road because of traffic to fill up on gas like it's going to get them anywhere faster 🙄

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just been my favourite place (take 3 guesses) got some snacks for tonight. How good do these look, they’ll last 5 mins here. Gonna crack em open during beat the chasers 🤣

6BD672B8-5533-4DFD-ACC4-363F4E6772CB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart