Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
My godson has travelled to Manchester to see our local football team play Man City on a school night. Mad considering they'll lose.

Finally got rid of the kids have gone home and I'm curled up in my pjs watching GBBO

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I've never watched Bake Off either @ordinaryjelly. Paul Hollywood gives me the ick so I never got into it. I don't even eat cakes anyway😆 .
I'm working today then I have 5 days off 😎

• Heart
  • Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
My Spanish course starts on Wednesday, my old gaming club will finally reopen on Tuesday and I'll be in the office soon so I spent the past three hours walking to/from the city to get some new clothes!

Nothing fancy as I'm lucky to work in a casual company - just new women's vest tops and some men's button-ups to wear open over them.

This is my favourite

Screenshot 2021-10-03 12.47.19.png

Plaid? For Autumn?

Hope everyone has a nice afternoon!

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I accidentally snuggled down and slept for even longer.
Feel rough as crap. Waiting to see what my goddaughters PCR test results are. Not risking seeing anyone outside the house until then. If hers is positive I might do one despite a negative LF.

• Sad

Hope96

VIP Member
I decided at 9:30pm that I can't stand working at the place I am at at the moment and started editing my CV for a job vacancy I have found. Why am I like this?! In my defence, I feel anxious each night before work and I can't keep ignoring that. The job isn't what I thought it would be sadly.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

@Peaches_xox Little Peaches sounds like a lot of fun haha!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Once my house is finished I never want to see another paintbrush or roller ever again. I am fed up now 🤣

• Haha

Boohoo.com

Hello everyone hope you're all well!
I didn't sleep well last night like many of you. I've been ill since Saturday morning. Dry and sore throat and really runny nose. I'm nearly sure I have tonsillitis but when I rang the doctor's they want to send me for a test even though I'm certain I don't have it. Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
That's banging news @ordinaryjelly - and well done on your mum group @watermelon sugar

Absolutely exhausted here. The painters came back - luckily they didn't have any screaming matches today but I had to have my door open all day for when they were painting them. I had a great day productivity wise - I think when I'm back in the office all this struggle to concentrate will disappear.

It was a bit bizarre though - one of the painters was flirting with me. He seemed like a nice enough guy but a) I'm gay and b) it is a bit weird being chatted up by someone you don't know who is standing in your bedroom while you're also at work :ROFLMAO:

Got a KFC for tea because I wasn't able to have any lunch.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning all, well its another Monday, it'll soon be Halloween😱. This week I plan to get some Christmas shopping done I'm going to go to The Range as they have some nice wrapping paper for £1.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m feeling mighty fine after my jab. I’m hoping it doesn’t hit me later as I don’t wanna feel rubbish over this weekend! My mums text me 3 times so far to see how I am 😂

I’ve just scoffed an entire bag of mint choc buttons. No regrets.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I got my other half the Xbox Series X for christmas after he went on and on and on about it being so much better than his previous xbox. They were like gold dust at the time too, I had loads of stock notifications set up and various apps on the go to tell me when they came in stock. Normally at 3am my phone would start pinging. He played it loads for the first month or so but since hasn't turned it on in months! 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad

Boohoo.com

Evening all, hope everyone is well😃
I had an alright day but my evening has been shit. I feel so so stressed and anxious and everything has gone wrong. It's absolutely POURING outside but I really want to go to the shop for biscuits😂 tragic I know but I need something to cheer me up and I have no nice food in the house. Don't drive so I'll have to walk and the shop is a 20 min walk there and 20 back. Do I brave the pissing rain ladies? Xx

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I feel well guilty and shitty I’ve not took the baby to playgroup today 😞 I should have just taken him. I had a look to see if there were any in my area tomorrow and there’s not and I just feel shit he’s missed out 😞 should have just gone

• Heart
  • Sad

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I'm always keen to promote people switching off from the news for a few days if it get overwhelming - it will still be there when you feel like you want to go back to it and if something groundbreaking happens you'll hear it on the grapevine.

• Heart