Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I feel like the world is giving me signs that I should just stop trying to be healthy. I really wanted this week to be the week BUT my Mum stopped by this evening with 4 dairy milk cupcakes, 2 brownies and a box of Maltesers. Next week is my birthday so obviously I can’t be good then, it’s law you must eat cake on your birthday. I think Im just gonna be good in 2022
oh dont my fella came back from Lidl with a doughnut and a brownie. I only had enough calories left for the brownie but I just ate them both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar we had torrential rain for an hour, followed by an hour of sunshine, followed by another hour of rain, etc … it’s been the weirdest weather day! I had a jumper on, took it off, put it back on. At one point I was working in just my pj bottoms and a bra 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Boring few days over in the GlenCoco household. Work has been crazy busy so I'm only just getting time to properly sit down and Tattle to my hearts content whilst MrGlenCoco baths MiniGlenCoco. I am going to eat my weight in biscuits and then spend tomorrow moaning about my weight 😂

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I'm always keen to promote people switching off from the news for a few days if it get overwhelming - it will still be there when you feel like you want to go back to it and if something groundbreaking happens you'll hear it on the grapevine.
And yes this.

Since I have been in hospital I have had no idea what is going on in the world and it is so good.

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I've been out of bed for 20 mins and had 2 spiders already. And one of the fuckers was huge. My spider loving daughter had a meltdown at the size of it 😭😭

Covid test was negative (GP made me get one) and my blood pressure seems to be behaving so far 👍👍

Happy Saturday

@Hope96 sending love hope you are alright

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiiii Guys
Feel like I’ve had such a busy day. I’ve done 14,132 steps! Had my second interview today. Was more like a chat really. I think it went ok. Dunno. I’ll find out on Monday I think! I hate doing stuff on video call. Feel like I just look at myself the whole time to check I haven’t got a double chin

Little peaches has a superhero day tomorrow at school but they have to make up their own superhero and their special power has to be one of their ‘super skills for learning’ incorporated into the costume. Such hard work why can’t they just be bloody spider man 🤣 anyway so I’ve got a task of trying to shit some stick to his cape tonight.

@ordinaryjelly that’s great news I’m so happy for you! I really do hope you get better soon ♥

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What a DAY. it’s only 12pm 🤣 the baby has a right cob on today, his gums are sore and he’s got a blocked nose and a bit of a cough. It’s whinge central over here. He’s down for a nap now so I’m gonna tidy the flat cos I’m another one in the ‘I hate it here’ club today 😅

• Heart
  • Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I hope you laughed hysterically because not doing so is akin to ruining their lives.
I did a little laugh and he looked at me like ‘is that it’ so then I did my loudest biggest fakest laugh 😅😅

I hope you get some good news tomorrow! 83 days is a bloody long time isn’t it!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just been on a dog walk. He shat twice before we got to the end of the road 🙃 dickhead.

I’ve not washed the conditioner out my hair properly so it’s gone all sticky and horrible.

hope this isn’t a sign for how the rest of my day is gonna go

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
OMG!

I have been having smears for 20 odd years and this was the worst ever! I was anxious for the first time ever about it, as I had to have treatment after my last one...so the fact that my appointment was 4.30, and was waiting outside (covid and a vaccination clinic meant you can't wait indoors)until 5.15 didn't help! The nurse didn't even know why I was there and then she could find my cervix..at this point, she got a more experienced nurse in, who also couldn't find it, despite using and xxl speculum! I didn't even know they can in several sizes! Never had an issue before and now I have to wait 3 months until they try again! I feel quite traumatised!

• Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Hiiii Guys
Feel like I’ve had such a busy day. I’ve done 14,132 steps! Had my second interview today. Was more like a chat really. I think it went ok. Dunno. I’ll find out on Monday I think! I hate doing stuff on video call. Feel like I just look at myself the whole time to check I haven’t got a double chin

Little peaches has a superhero day tomorrow at school but they have to make up their own superhero and their special power has to be one of their ‘super skills for learning’ incorporated into the costume. Such hard work why can’t they just be bloody spider man 🤣 anyway so I’ve got a task of trying to shit some stick to his cape tonight.

@ordinaryjelly that’s great news I’m so happy for you! I really do hope you get better soon ♥
Shitting a stick sounds painful

• Haha