Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I am so annoyed. Apparantly my ex has the most popular choice of wallpaper ever because I am seeing it everywhere. I saw it on TikTok the other day and I’ve just seen it in two separate houses on rightmove. Everytime I see it I start thinking about him and last night I dreamed about him again 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Evening all, hope everyone is well😃
I had an alright day but my evening has been shit. I feel so so stressed and anxious and everything has gone wrong. It's absolutely POURING outside but I really want to go to the shop for biscuits😂 tragic I know but I need something to cheer me up and I have no nice food in the house. Don't drive so I'll have to walk and the shop is a 20 min walk there and 20 back. Do I brave the pissing rain ladies? Xx
what biscuits? 👀 if it’s just a rich tea then no but it’s deffo worth it for a pack of chocolate hob nobs or similar!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
FOR FUCK SAKE I’ve just realised he’s also left his lunch bag at school and he doesn’t want to use another one sooo I’m gonna have to collect it in the morning at drop off, bring it home to give it a quick wash, put lunch in it & take it back to school. Fucksake

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Hi gang!
I'm super behind, NGL I won't catch up.

Hope everyone is well. Full week of late shifts behind me, so today will be spent with my arse firmly on the sofa. Oh except to make pancakes 😋

Weather has been bloody miserable all week

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I hope Mini Peaches is okay @Peaches_xox ❤

I've got a baptism in a couple of weeks and I am struggling to find an outfit 😖 Mr Wilma and my Mum keep rather unhelpfully saying "I'm sure you've got something in your wardrobe you can wear". But if I did I wouldn't be looking! The one dress I was thinking of wearing doesn't fit me as well as it used to, since i've put a bit of weight on, so I can't wear that👎

• Sad
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Hi lovely ladies. Can I please just rant about my feelings and the ex? I feel like all I do is moan on here and bring the thread down. 😪 I've just been feeling really down this week and I've seen something that's just really upset me. 😔

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've just got back from a B&M trip nothing interesting to report apart from halve the shelves were empty. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Man, you folk over on the Grealish thread are OBSESSED !

A gossip website is the last place I would have expected to see such filth !! :LOL:
My favourite part was on the World Cup thread where somebody flounced off because they said they expected people to actually care about football... despite 95% of the posts being about football and only 5% being Grealish-ish. 🤣

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Walked to Aldi this morning, I get in and a fat spider runs down my shoulder, down my arm, down my hand and down my bag. Which I promptly threw on the floor. And then threw it again because I picked it up and the fucker was still on it. And a third time. Then I managed to stamp on something (but I don't think it was the spider) and couldn't see it any more so I'm hoping it ran off.

I don't think anyone else noticed the spider - people were looking at me like I'd gone round the bend and was just some mad woman throwing her bag around. A lot of 'sympathetic' smiles, nods and wide berths. 🤦‍♀️

My skin is still crawling - as anyone with curly dark hair knows, spiders in hair is a real fear.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I just realised I wrote ‘precious thread’ on the post for the new thread 😅 what does that even mean 🤣 I’m awful at typing sometimes and I don’t proof read so half the time I send absolute riddles that don’t make any sense 🤣

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My afternoon of baby sitting has turned into a full night. I hate staying in other peoples houses I feel so uncomfortable 😣

• Sad

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Someone left the fridge door open overnight - had to throw out a big pack of chicken, I'm hoping that the leftover (veg) chilli has survived. :(

• Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I once again did not go to sleep early 😴
However, I returned the trousers to school this morning and asked the teacher if she has any idea where ours are. She said another parent mentioned a mix up so they must have them! The child in question is twice the size of mine! I was looking at the teacher like ‘but how did he fit in them’ and she was looking at me back like ‘I know what you’re thinking but I’m a teacher, but I agree’ and we both kinda laughed 🤣 hopefully me bringing them in prompts the other mum to return our ones 😆

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I once again did not go to sleep early 😴
However, I returned the trousers to school this morning and asked the teacher if she has any idea where ours are. She said another parent mentioned a mix up so they must have them! The child in question is twice the size of mine! I was looking at the teacher like ‘but how did he fit in them’ and she was looking at me back like ‘I know what you’re thinking but I’m a teacher, but I agree’ and we both kinda laughed 🤣 hopefully me bringing them in prompts the other mum to return our ones 😆
the other mum is probs buzzing with her M&S pants

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I can't stand it when people do the "oh my baby talked at 1" "my baby found the cure for cancer before he was two" stuff.

I have 3 children who are older now. One of them walked and talked before they were one. One of them didn't speak until after their second birthday. And one of them didn't move until the week before their second birthday, no rolling, no crawling. Nothing. If you met them now (they are 8,9,12 years old) you would have no clue which was which.

Good for mini-melon. He sounds just fab.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I woke up this morning feeling quite energetic so I thought I'd clean the shed out but on opening the door and seeing a hammock sized web 🕸🕷 I've decided against it.
Omg I just went in to the bathroom and there was a spider the size of a potato in the bath! I just froze and thought ‘I’ll leave it’ but then thought no I’m gonna have to get it so I grabbed it with loo roll and threw it down the toilet and flushed 🤣 then went for a wee thinking ‘i hope this spider isn’t going to climb up and kill me’

• Haha

GlennCoco

VIP Member
I slept terribly 😩 I had been sleeping really well this week but last night was just awful. Currently playing jigsaws with MiniGlenCoco, thinking about the food shop we need to do later 🙄

• Heart