Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so awkward with people when the courier told me he nearly blew his engine because he didn't put the cap on properly after he filled it with water I awkwardly said 'That's nice' 🤦‍♀️

I'm so awkward with people when the courier told me he nearly blew his engine because he didn't put the cap on properly after he filled it with water I awkwardly said 'That's nice' 🤦‍♀️
He didn't even have a parcel for us he just comes here so often he knocked on the door to see if he could have some water to refill it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been given a possible diagnosis of POTS 😢😢

In other news i have my MIL here decorating our dining room. Sick of trying to look busy so she doesn't realise i spend a lot of time sitting on my arse doing nowt 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The hormone fog has finally lifted today and I feel like a human being again. Just went for a walk at lunch and it was absolutely glorious (even if it is far too hot.)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No but I wish it was that!

Silly bat has been coming to see me even though someone in her household has covid!! and their symptoms started on Friday last week but she only got her positive result yesterday we were there on Sunday and she STILL didn't think to mention that they had symptoms!! (They were in their bedroom the whole time we were there, but it's still courtesy to say!)
Selfish witch :mad: That would be me done once and for all. I'd never speak to her again after that.

I haven't seen or spoken to my MIL since first lockdown. Didn't have a row or anything, but she never ONCE made the effort to contact me or ask how I was, so I'm now at the stage of "duck you". If I never saw any of my in-laws again, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Got my car back guys! It failed but only on the wipers. I was like you what?! He started showing me how bad they were I was like yeah yeah how much. £30 so not too bad 😅 I mean I couldn’t see duck all with the old ones but it never occurred to me to get them changed. I told you cars are not my thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone help me I’ve took the baby to see his Nanna (fellas mum) and he’s decided to start saying Nana, you’d think that was a good thing but she’s got her phone out scrolling through photos of herself and she keeps shouting ‘who’s that?’ And the baby keeps going ‘nana nana nana nana nana nana’ cos she’s scrolling through that many photos of herself 🤣 vain cow 😂 #prayforwatermelon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone help me I’ve took the baby to see his Nanna (fellas mum) and he’s decided to start saying Nana, you’d think that was a good thing but she’s got her phone out scrolling through photos of herself and she keeps shouting ‘who’s that?’ And the baby keeps going ‘nana nana nana nana nana nana’ cos she’s scrolling through that many photos of herself 🤣 vain cow 😂 #prayforwatermelon
I hope she doesn't accidentally have any pics of her old fancy man saved :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope she doesn't accidentally have any pics of her old fancy man saved :oops:
she does you know 🤣🤣 I’m sat next to them and I’m watching her flick through them she had loads saved of her ex fella and then a picture of her walking on a beach in a bikini when she was younger!! Filthy mare I remember her saying they used to send each other selfies 🤣🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really craving some kind of fancy ice cream (like Ben and Jerry’s, Haagen Dazs) in a cone but I’m not supposed to be spending more money on snacks. And I don’t need the calories. But I really want it. But I don’t want to leave the house to go and buy it. But maybe it’d be worth it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m really craving some kind of fancy ice cream (like Ben and Jerry’s, Haagen Dazs) in a cone but I’m not supposed to be spending more money on snacks. And I don’t need the calories. But I really want it. But I don’t want to leave the house to go and buy it. But maybe it’d be worth it?
Do it! It’s the weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
do it girl it’s the weekend!

• Haha
calories, and money spent on said calories, don’t count on the weekend. It’s the law.

Craving pizza but too broke for uber eats and I don't want to go outside as it's so bloody humid

But pizza... Then could get ice cream... URGH 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Mr has took the oldest out on her bike. The other 2 are playing in the garden.
I'm about to stick good girls on, pour a glass of Pepsi and grab a galaxy ripple out of the fridge.

Life is good my friends 😂

• Heart
Whilst we’re on about what we’re craving, I could proper go for some salt and pepper chips and a tub of curry sauce 😋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.