Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hey hey hey
I had a mcds for lunch. Didn’t win anything on the monopoly. Fuming. I’m so tired and I’ve just picked an argument with a friend 😅 happy Friday!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Had a crap day at work, MrGlenCoco is working late so thought I would treat myself to a Dominos. Nothing on there that I fancied. Everywhere else near us is crap or don't do delivery so ended up with our local pizza place (which has actually been very nice) and MiniGlenCoco has eaten pretty much all my chips 😂 going to put her to bed and then organise the hell out of my life

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Hi guys
Productive morning. 3 loads of washing, a food shop and a tidy up.

Heading out now to visit friends for the afternoon
Have a good day ❤

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member

I won:
A free coke zero or milkshake
A free Apple Pie or fruit bag
A free small fries or veg bag

Is there any way can give them to someone else online because I don't physically go to mcdonalds (no car)

• Heart
  • Wow

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
I'm house-sitting and I feel like shit. My routine is no different really but... It's not my stuff, and not my home, you know? Meh it's crap 🤷

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I'm going to hampton court palace tomorrow with a friend who I haven't seen since 2019. That's pretty much it other than the usual round of laundry, housework, cooking, cleaning etc.

I've just polished off a medium pizza and three slices of garlic bread and I can barely keep my eyes open so going to have an early night tonight.

⬇I'm hoping this won't be me once I get into bed (a less pretty version of course😄) as I really am sleep deprived this week.
phoneNight-1093926230-770x553-650x428.jpg

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I think I have the Thomas the tank engine theme permanently stuck in my head going round and round on a loop. It’s not even the baby who wants it on it’s my fella 😳

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Back from the Asda, what an ordeal. Think I'm gonna let my fella take the baby and I'm gonna have a me day. By me I mean lie on the couch and eat snacks (and maybe catch up on the washing) 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I am livid I thought I'd take the baby to my fellas work to have lunch and as soon as I left my front door, I dropped my phone and it's smashed!!! Not been 2 months since I smashed it last 🤣 sooo annoyed!! But one of my lovely best mates has said she had a spare phone for me so she's saved me there 😊 got to my fellas work anyway and I ALWAYS get a sausage & egg muffin and guess what, they had none of the bastard things left 🤣 it started getting rammed when i got there as well so I just left 🤣 serves me right for trying to be nice and visiting my fella 🤣 a smashed phone and no sausage muffin to show for it

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
@hereforthememe I had my heating on earlier!!

I've booked a desk to go into the office on Thursday, it's my friends birthday so I'm going in to see her and for the drinks. I'll have to go to bed at 9pm from tonight to wake up in time!!

• Heart
Morning lovely people! Happy Friday!

The highlight of my short trip yesterday was tripping over and grazing my knee. Could not sleep properly because the bed here is tiny and I kept bumping the aforementioned knee against the frame - hurts like hell! I’m really looking forward to coming home and taking a bath 🛁

• Heart
  • Sad

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
IMG_20210902_130419.jpg
Guys!!!!! I won three times yesterday on McDonald's monopoly!!! The first one is good but the other two are a bit whack 😂

• Wow
  • Heart