Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiii guys so basically I haven’t gone into work today. Been waiting around for my friend all day and she just cancelled cos she’s hungover!! Waste of bloody make up and my hair looks good! On a positive note it means I can carry on being anti social and don’t have to go out tonight 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7

GlennCoco

VIP Member
I've got a very lovely child free day today! Going out for afternoon tea with my friend and I cannot bloody wait 🎉

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@Penguin86 yeah he has 1 nap a day usually between 11.30/12- 1.30/2. He usually sleeps through but just randomly woke up last night chatting away. I think he just woke himself up cos he wants to talk so much cos he's learning new words all the time

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Hey no sleep club 👋🏻
too hot, crazy nightmares and finally gave up trying around 6am. About to do school run and then log into work but head is not in it today 😴

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
So far of my long to do list I’ve changed the bedding, washed and dried my hair & done the washing. I’ve just been playing mario party for the last 2 hours. Little peaches has got such a sweat on from all the jumping. We’re watching some telly for a bit and then I guess I’ll tackle the uniform labelling. I really don’t want too. I wish I’d done it already!

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I’m home now, I’m well tired! But I wanna stay up and watch Love Island!
How was MIL? Is your head wrecked?

My husband had my credit card after returning a dress for me earlier on today. He's gone out for a walk now and rang me to know if he'd left it back on the hall table? No. So he thinks he's "Lost it somewhere". Ready to kill him, I told him to go back and search the car (he's driven to a local scenic area to walk) Rang me back 15 minutes later. He found it under the seat in the car :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I think colds and bugs etc are generally affecting people more now because we’ve been inside for so long and our immune systems haven’t had as much to deal with

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh ma gaad I'm just in the Asda right and half way through my shop i realise I left my purse at home. So me fella has had to run back home with the baby while I wonder aimlessly round asda with the trolley 😅😅

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've heard of a front door curtain and draught excluders. On a separate note...I had a Mc Donalds for dinner 🤭 only had a hamburger and claimed my bag of fries I won on the monopoly.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I too am knackered and going to bed soon. I suddenly felt really tired and checked my Fitbit and it said I had 4 hours 53 mins sleep last night! I’ve been getting 7-8 hours the whole school holidays so no wonder im so tired 😴

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Im in and out of sleep today with the headache I've had since yesterday morning. Paracetamol isn't touching it.

• Sad

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
As if the weather wasn't bad enough today, and now with a blocked nosed, constantly sniffing up, sneezing etc😠

• Sad
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Hi everyone.

Hope you are all well?

I've wasted my BH being miserable (nothing new here eh) and can't wait to go into the office (never thought I would say that) tomorrow.

Can I please have some Netflix recommendations? Thanks.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I feel like crap.
Woke up dehydrated as fuck. Feel nauseous and headachey. Didn't want to get out of bed at all 😴

• Sad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Yeah the one on the picture is nice! Depends what colour your front door is?
It’s an ugly white pvc door so covering it up wouldn’t be the worst thing.
I had a quote a few months back for a pretty sage green composite door and it was literally thousands of pounds 😰 as soon as I picked myself up off the floor, I ushered the salesman straight out of the house. How dare he come in here spouting those kinds of numbers

Last edited:
  • Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’m in bed trying to find some motivation to get my ass up and go to Sainsbury’s to buy dinner. Really fancy a takeaway but I’m financially challenged so I should probably cook something 😔

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m so tired. My other half has insisted we come and get some painting done at the new house but all I wanna do is go to bed. I’m currently hiding in the under stair cupboard eating Parma violets. My fav 💜

• Sad
  • Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar there is nothing like the disappointment of not being offered food you’re expecting.

I was at a friends a few weeks ago and she kept talking about these cupcakes she’d made and that she’d bring them out after dinner etc.

I’m still waiting for that cupcake 😒

• Haha