Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I lost my footing and smacked my head on the wall whilst picking up a cat toy to play with pixie 🤦‍♀️
I was in to TK maxx today - I didn't see this sweater on the floor and I skidded on it and fell over.
There was a woman coming in my direction when it happened, she had a little toddler in a buggy who saw me go down and he burst into fits of laughter. He was slapping his hands on his legs shouting 'again, again' It was all a big joke to him 😅
I didn't hurt myself but I'm wondering if I can put in a claim for compensation for the shame and humiliation suffered.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I wanted a lie in today. So naturally I've been awake since 6am and i only have crappy coffee in until my amazon delivery turns up 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Feel better soon @watermelon sugar

I've put my 2nd washing load of the day in. Sat all smug cos I've also cleaned the bathroom so i was like yes winning at life.

I've forgot to put a pod in the washer. It's basically washing in water and fabric softener 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
The anxiety I woke up with this morning manifested into a severe anxiety attack this afternoon, I have not felt that bad in a long time and it really scared me.
I feel surprisingly ok now and I don’t know if that’s just because my body is too tired to sustain that level of panic or whatever but I’m so glad because I’m exhausted 😴

I’m so grateful that I have you all to speak to whether I’m having a good or bad day and that you’re so lovely and supportive. Big loves for Tattle ❤
I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like but I'm glad you're okay. Hope the rest of the weekend is good for you 💕.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hiiiiii! I had a belter sleep last night. My fitbit says 8 hours 1 min 🤣 I done some work emails when i got up and then me & the baby headed the park. He's getting adventurous, when he seen the ducks he nearly dived in, I had to pick him up kicking & screaming 🤣 then we went into the play bit and there was a group of 5 year olds playing footie and the little guy just bounced right up to them and robbed their ball and walked off with it 😅 we're home now, just put a casserole in the slow cooker and the babies down for a nap. Little morning update for you all there 😂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My head is still pounding ☹ I’ve just made a cup of tea and the babies sat next to me watching Thomas the tank engine. He only likes the proper old one with Ringo Starr narrating 🤣 he is proper turning his nose up at the newer ones. And they got rid of the theme tune, that was the best bit

• Haha
  • Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I slept in the same bed as my nephew one night a few weeks ago and he started talking in his sleep. He said 'I don't know if I can' and then giggled. I found it quite unerving laying in the dark hearing a child's voice and then the giggling. Horror film vibes 😟

• Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
The anxiety I woke up with this morning manifested into a severe anxiety attack this afternoon, I have not felt that bad in a long time and it really scared me.
I feel surprisingly ok now and I don’t know if that’s just because my body is too tired to sustain that level of panic or whatever but I’m so glad because I’m exhausted 😴

I’m so grateful that I have you all to speak to whether I’m having a good or bad day and that you’re so lovely and supportive. Big loves for Tattle ❤
I'm pleased you're feeling a bit better - hopefully now it's come to a head you'll get a good night's sleep.

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
image.jpg

Having a coffee before the madness of school run starts. Also in a pumpkin mug (just a random grab from the cupboard than a proper decision made to drink from it 😂)

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hiya everyone! Just got back in from being out with my mate. We were driving down the country lanes and some dickhead was meant to let us go first and just drove straight past so my mate slammed on and it’s proper hurt my shoulder and neck! I was more concerned about the baby but he just laughed at the whole thing ? My shoulder still hurts and I’ve got a bit of a headache but think the headache is cos I had no sleep 😊 gonna have an afternoon on the couch I think

• Heart