Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning Gang! I got out of bed nice and early in preparation for my travels for my friend who I’m going in with to text and say ‘let’s not go in till the afternoon’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So lovely to see you post. ❤

Hope your knee is ok!
Aww I missed you too! 💖 And thanks, it’s getting better I think, but it does not look like I will be wearing shorts or skirts anytime soon.

I’m finally home, have just taken a shower and washed my hair. I feel like a new woman! I need to do a food shop but it’s raining outside so I’m probably going to live on cheese and crackers until tomorrow. Will probably spend the evening doing my nails and online shopping. I don’t have an umbrella because I keep on losing/breaking mine, and I also need some rain boots! ☔

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Ohhhh it’s 5pm & @WilmaHun must be ordering her Chinese right now!

I am just getting ready for the party tonight. I’m meeting my friend but the plan has changed and then reverted back to the original. Tbh I have no idea what’s going on just hope she’s still meeting me cos I don’t wanna arrive alone 😅😅😅

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just sat and cashed in all my McDonald’s online codes. I got a Big Mac or wrap, 2 x McFlurry or fruit bag, a £10 CEX voucher, small fries and some gym pass thing!

gutted I didn’t get anything good like a car or money!

Ohhhh it’s 5pm & @WilmaHun must be ordering her Chinese right now!

I am just getting ready for the party tonight. I’m meeting my friend but the plan has changed and then reverted back to the original. Tbh I have no idea what’s going on just hope she’s still meeting me cos I don’t wanna arrive alone 😅😅😅
oooooh yeah! Now sat waiting 😏😏

have a lovely evening xx

• Heart
  • Wow

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-08-31 18.20.20.png

Dear Google - no, I didn't mean fabs kebabs but thanks for letting me know where fab kebabs are!

edit - on the first page of google was an old WHYDT post by @watermelon sugar - are you sure this isn't a saying you've invented?

• Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
MD was gone from here before I joined but I did read about all the madness.

That said, Mulholland drive is a pretty decent film. There is lesbian love scene however there are no 20k runs or chinese takeaways.

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I was going to offer the Mr a little date night in once the kids have gone to bed but considering he's just watched me pull 3 grey hairs out of my head i think it's safe to say I've killed any romantic thoughts he might have been having 😅😅😅

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m gonna watch mafs and do a face mask. I’m in a panic cos I’m going to a party at the weekend and I have NOTHING TO WEAR

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Still feeling shit! My arm is killing and a bit swollen, I keep getting chills and my throat feels like I’m swallowing razor blades. I just wanna be horizontal. The baby is going for a nap soon but I don’t wanna nap too cos I know I will wake up feeling even worse 🙃 on the plus side though I’ve cleaned my fridge 😅

• Sad

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I've had my bath. I'm watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I have my sleepy oils on, bed soon. Hope you all get a good sleep 😴

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Update it’s 8;59pm and my fucking delivery IS NOT HERE. WHY PAY FOR NEXT DAY WHEN ITS NOT COMING NEXT DAY OR IN TWO DAYS OR THREE DAYS

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
To add to that date story - I still got a snog 😂

But that's not the point, Hermes are shit and my heart always drops when I see they are the courier

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Still at my mil’s, well bored! I’m well happy I’ve got a £5 offer on my Sparks card so I get a fiver off food! I’m gonna go tomorrow and get some snacks! The snacks from M&S are amazing

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Those fizzy bubblegum bottles were my pregnancy craving. And not just any ones I had to have the ones from the cinema and used to drive there just to buy them and not watch a film haha it cost a bloody fortune! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart