Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Slept good last night and not long woken up so a quick breakfast and coffee about to happen before we go Clarks for the dreaded school shoes.
Gonna pop and visit grandma after that for a catch up and see how her adventures with her toy boy up the road are going (she’s 82 and he’s 80 lol).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the grumpiest bitch of them all?

Tis I - I think/hope I’m getting my period soon 😭

• Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I plan to spend most of the evening being incredibly disappointed about this KFC - everything tastes like cardboard.

I really wish it was a McDonalds.

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Aww @Penguin86 how are you doing?

My day is getting no better. I'm sat munching on a cheese sandwich and the husband texts from work to say he's ordered a burger king. I hope it's cold and horrible 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Hasn't rained here yet. I'm absolutely shattered but I'm going to have to stay late so just two more hours to go.

On the plus side my giant diamond painting arrived.......as I unfurled it (100cm x 75cm) I realised I may have made a mistake - bigger isn't always better :ROFLMAO: Will be fun to chip away at it in-between projects though.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiii I’ve had a bit of a shit day so just gone to get some snacks for tonight to cheer myself up!
Cooking oven food for dinner tonight and then busy listening to drakes album for the whole night ♥

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
School run was pleasant and I started my new job ok this morning. It’s a bit quiet today whilst I check access to systems etc. Just having a break and a little walk to the local shop for some coffee.

I’m up to date with my washing which is the best in this weather. I’m not a heat fan though unless I can sit by a pool with a cocktail.

I’ve got a treadmill at home and I use it a lot because I can’t get to the gym since having little one and juggling work around school so it works for me but I previously had an exercise bike which I only used for hanging clothes off 😂 I hate cycling though so it was never going to be a good purchase.

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Had my smear!! I was brave ☺ I have popped a head out of my down below so it was a walk in the park compared to that. Funny how they give you privacy when you take off your pants and underwear, not as if you’re going to look at the inside of my foof in a minute 😅
Well done for being brave 🥳 I had to go for a transvaginal scan the other week (which was just as pleasant as it sounds) and I was leaving, the ultrasound lady reminded me to go to the toilet on my way out to put my knickers back on.

Like ... does she think I’m the kind of person who needs reminding to put their pants back on? I was all too aware of how naked I was under my dress, and very capable of deciding to put my own underwear back on.

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I am so unwell today. Seriously unwell. To the point I've googled both heart attack and blood clot symptoms 😭😭
In reality i keep getting serious chest pain but i *think* it's muscle or something from my cough that's not really a cough. Add in all over body aches, headache and sore throat and i just wanna cry

The Mr is at work. I've been awake since 3am the kids were up at 8am and we are already on to the 2nd film of the day

#prayforme

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I have been at work, I've set up the kitty for a leaving gift and I tried to sign up to an adult learning course but the council are worse than useless and are refusing to mark me as 'self funded' because I had a partially funded course in... 2013 🤦‍♀️

Apparently computer says no and I'm waiting for a call back.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Feel SO unwell. Think the stress and anxiety I've been under for months is really getting to me.

@ordinaryjelly it's so lovely to see you post. I'm sorry to hear you're not very well. Hope you recover very soon. ❤

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’m on my lunch break and contemplating buying a front door curtain to see if it makes my house any warmer - what do you all think?!
89B3C042-FACB-48A2-8FBB-9EAA6DB07E1B.jpeg

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Mr Wilma who spent the entire night chatting away to himself has just had the CHEEK to ask me why there’s bags under my eyes. Is he having a laugh? He’s coming this 🤏 close to a jab in the eye

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member

Seriously. After the 'am I going into work or am I not going into work' saga was put to bed, and I put some comfy clothes on, work was NON STOP. I've just counted my sent items and I sent 84 EMAILS. I mean I don't know if that's a lot compared to everybody elses job but it feels like a lot.

I've never watched MAFS but everybody is talking about it and I feel left out so I'm going to watch it tonight.

Just about to take off my WASTED make up and tie up my lovely straight non frizzy for once hair!!!!!!!

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I've had a little cry over Sarah harding 😥😥

It really hit me hard. Think i just needed an excuse for a cry tbh
Went to b&m with my sister earlier but i wasn't in a chocolate mood. Bet i regret that later

• Heart
  • Sad

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Visited my parents and the dog this afternoon - got a McDonalds on the way home but it took 50 minutes to get back to my house so it's stone cold... now I remember why I haven't had one for about six months!

Do you guys remember when I posted that I refuse to play the Monopoly because the only two years I played it I got Park Lane both times and it was too depressing?

IMG_20210904_170758657_MP.jpg

If anyone gets Mayfair let me know and we'll split the cash - 50 grand each :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
December- Mindblowing I think it actually was December which probably explains why I’m so irritable 😳 and to answer your question @DCICassieStuart it’s probably a bit of a clichè answer but Jack Grealish he could break my heart with his gorgeous thighs any day. What’s yours?
I've horrified some Tattlers before by confessing this, but I would absolutely shag the arse off John Bercow 😛

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
morning all! I’ve just woke up. Normally I’d be buzzing to wake at 7 but I was awake from 12.30am to 4am with a horrendous toothache, nothing was helping. I tried bonjela, nurofen, salt water. In the end I put an ice pack against my face and managed to drift off with that!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I’ve got a busy one ahead of me😅

• Heart
  • Sad