Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I'm coming out so you better get this Thursday night meal in a chain restaurant with colleagues who are all working tomorrow started.

It's the little known B-side version.

The foundation was a fairly close match. On the downside... my skin clearly hasn't liked it because it is now very red and stinging. I've taken it off and then tried a bit on my arm and the same thing has happened. I'm leaving in half an hour, mistakes were made.

Note to self - test future make-up products on your arm before your face. Oh well, we live and learn.

My hair looks good though, I'm sure that will be a distraction... right? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I had a silly idea to run on the treadmill on my lunch break today. I melted 🥵
Work was good and the team seem lovely so far.
Going to make a nice salad for tea I think since it’s so hot. Little one wants tuna Mayo jacket as he turns his nose up at anything leafy 😂

Might start watching vigil tonight I think.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I'm actually having a nice day. Little Peaches has been at school all day, will be home soon! It's been lovely and quiet in the house as my fella's been at his mums all day too. I'm sure chaos is about to start and I'll be back here moaning by dinner time!!

• Heart

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I think I might be addicted to watching massive Costco hauls by Americans who spend a crazy amount on 8 months worth of groceries. It's so fascinating.

• Haha
  • Wow

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’ve just been food shopping but had to take little peaches with me. It was awful as I knew it would be. Half way through hes like ‘okay that’s enough we’ve got loads’ and he just moans if you carry on so looks like we’re having sweets and ice cream for dinner all week. Also accidentally bought ravioli which nobody eats instead of soup 🙃

• Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Busy morning - popped into the co-op at 6:45 before work then popped back in at 9 to get plasters - I stood on a shard of plastic and it went right in. I still feel pretty woozy but it should be fine. Going to have a nap at lunch and see if it helps.

I need to buy kitchen roll but I'm not going to the same co-op three times in one morning, they'll get a restraining order! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
@BelleAmie Pixie is good. Extra snuggling now the cold weather is here. I upset her on Wednesday trying to put mittens I had knitted on her paws 🤣 she forgave me after treats
IMG_20210901_152751_962.jpg

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yo yo yo

my phone has been dead for the last hour and a bit. I’ve been at my fellas nans again. Had my jab, I feel proper shit 😭😭 feel a bit headachey and woozy. Had a massive kebab for tea it was like the size of my body. Ate it all, of course. I wish it was cold so I could get cosy under a blanket but it’s like a sauna in here

on the plus side my fella got a haircut today. He bounced in with his fresh trim in a pair of trackies and I was like ‘dayym’

8E21F37D-56E9-43CF-B964-8E1CCC2BF6EE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

GlennCoco

VIP Member
The new mattress has arrived!! I'm so giddy and excited for bed! Although I bet I end up having a right shitty nights sleep on it 🙈

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The system went down at work so we were unable to do anything for 2 hours. Just as they were about to say "right, it's been off for ages, you can scive off now" it bloody came back on!! Fuming.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sad

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Saw next door's cat in the garden again earlier so went out and had a long pet. He looks very old but he enjoyed it, was even kneading on the grass at one point... it was so hard not to steal him but I think stealing an elderly man's cat is probably frowned upon in general society.

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
My kids are back at school!!!!!!!!

Today is the best day in the history of days. I'm still poorly. Nowhere near as bad as yesterday (i think i had some almighty indigestion going on amongst other things) so I'm heading back to bed cos i have a LOT of TV to catch up on 😂

Sorry to all those having a rubbish day

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning Gang,
In preparation for going to the office tomorrow I managed to drag myself out of bed at 7!! I don’t know what for, just to practice I guess haha. Had a long shower and washed my hair and now having a cup of tea before work starts.
I too am putting my heating on if it doesn’t warm up. It’s basically winter now isn’t it.

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Morning.
We were up and out at the crack of dawn this morning to go swimming. Been chilling at home since. Made a roast pork dinner and just cleaned the kitchen. Going to play some switch with son for a bit then do a home workout. Films and general relaxation for the rest of the day as I start my new job tomorrow so nervous about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Hope96

VIP Member
Trying to hold back the tears at work. I need someone to shake me. 😭😭
Hope everyone is ok and thank you to everyone who responded to me earlier on this week. ❤ I'm not on Tattle very much anymore so I'm hopeless at keeping up to date but hope everyone is having a fab Friday. xxx

• Sad
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
What’s wrong?!
❤
Just got a bit of grief off of someone who I'd tried to do something nice for, which has upset me and work is a nightmare today! I'm going straight to bed when I finish and hope tomorrow is better :ROFLMAO:
Hope your Monday is going ok x

• Heart
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Happy Friday 😃

I actually managed to sleep sort of alright last night. I woke up a few times but wasn’t tossing and turning, thank god! I need to keep off that spider thread on here, it’s making me anxious! Everytime I wake up in the night I’ve got my flashlight on my phone out scouring the room for spiders before I go back to sleep 🤣🤣

• Haha

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I'm still poorly 😫😫 full of cold, head is banging and I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open. Gonna call in sick, but we are so short staffed I feel super guilty.

Hoping my PCR comes back negative as well.

• Heart