Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Can you get Berries and Cherries at Asda? I normally get the Tesco one but it's been out of stock for a couple of weeks 🙃

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@Penguin86 I don’t think I’ve ever woken up from a nap feeling better than when I went to sleep, I don’t know why I keep doing it to myself. How are you doing?

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Weighed myself for the first time in a few weeks and I'm pretty much maintaining for the past three months - I'm still around 7-8 stone bigger than I 'should be' but considering I had gained 2 1/2 stone in 14 months (lockdown sucked)... maintenance is a pretty big accomplishment.

Going to start trying to clear my diet up a bit now because I want more energy and want to make walking easier but I have such an all-or-nothing mentality left over from my ED that it's pretty scary to even consider, even though I know it's important.
have you tried calorie counting, I’ve been doing that and going for walks everyday and I have been losing a bit of weight x

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm watching a bit of Celeb SAS while I wait for MAFS to start! I couldn't go on sas me, I'd end up crying cos of how they speak to me 🤣🤣

Last edited: