Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
It really is. I love all the cleaning stuff and I'll stock up on Koka noodles too 😋. There's a massive one near my work. I could wander about in there all day 😂

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hi everyone.

Hope you are all well?

I've wasted my BH being miserable (nothing new here eh) and can't wait to go into the office (never thought I would say that) tomorrow.

Can I please have some Netflix recommendations? Thanks.
hope you feel better soon. It will get easier, I promise! What sort of thing are you into? Power is good on Netflix but it is quite long with lots of episodes! X

coconochanel

VIP Member
I remember the time travel movie in S Club 7 where they went back to the 50s and it was just a really bad knock-off version of Grease.

I had a crush on Tina of all people :LOL:
I cant remember that I didnt really watch the movies just the tv series.

Listen to it and count 🤣 not the chorus but everybody’s verse!
I liked Romeos verse the best ' first of all Im gonna big up the ladies looking slender and fine mmm mine' 🤣

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
The short version is I have multiple sclerosis and a lesion the size of a tangerine formed in the top of my spinal cord and paralysed me from the neck down. I have minimal movement in my thumbs now.
Thanks for explaining. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope your keeping as well as you can. X

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I saw s club 7 live as a kid. Best day EVER. Did you used to watch their shows. Miami 7, LA 7, Hollywood 7…. They’re all on YouTube if you’re interested 😉
Omg thank you I loved these. Does anyone remember when S Club got school kids to sing on Never had a dream come true?
The year above me in Primary got picked as one of the schools and the school made such a fuss invited the local newspaper and tv down, for S Club 7 to release the version with just them on 😂.