Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been food shopping but had to take little peaches with me. It was awful as I knew it would be. Half way through hes like ‘okay that’s enough we’ve got loads’ and he just moans if you carry on so looks like we’re having sweets and ice cream for dinner all week. Also accidentally bought ravioli which nobody eats instead of soup 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gooooood afternoon everyone. I’ve just been car shopping, I finally passed my driving test last week! I have a little Ford Fiesta and my bf has a Vauxhall insignia so we’re thinking of selling both and getting something in the middle to share (as he also has a van) which would be sooo much cheaper for us. It’s a minefield to me, I just look at which cars are a nice shape 😂

I’m sure we’re all saying this but it feels like a Sunday lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Congratulations @kittypaws ! I love driving these days, and car shopping is exciting! It can be a minefield searching but when you sit in your new car for the first time 👌 enjoy it 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve just been food shopping but had to take little peaches with me. It was awful as I knew it would be. Half way through hes like ‘okay that’s enough we’ve got loads’ and he just moans if you carry on so looks like we’re having sweets and ice cream for dinner all week. Also accidentally bought ravioli which nobody eats instead of soup 🙃
Little peaches sounds like my OH when we go food shopping. 🤣

Aww congrats @kittypaws car shopping is great fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't believe I'm wearing a polo neck jumper in August. It's gone well chilly ❄
In my mind I should be sitting outside in a deck chair ☀🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well done @kittypaws - what type of colour are you wanting to go for?
Thank you! If it was down to me I’d probably got for a Peugeot or Toyota but as I have to compromise with the bf we’re thinking either an Astra, Audi A3, or Ford Focus. I’ve been driving his Vauxhall insignia all weekend cos my fiesta is being serviced and I’ve driven it perfectly so that’s given me some confidence!

Thank you! If it was down to me I’d probably got for a Peugeot or Toyota but as I have to compromise with the bf we’re thinking either an Astra, Audi A3, or Ford Focus. I’ve been driving his Vauxhall insignia all weekend cos my fiesta is being serviced and I’ve driven it perfectly so that’s given me some confidence!
I've got a focus and I love it :) Astra are notorious for breaking down/being an absolute money pit

Ooo are they! Thank you, I liked the look of the Ford Focus tbh!
Astra's are really low drives as well, and a Focus is higher so after owning both, I'd go Focus hands down

If you want one that's got a bit more oomph, you can go for the ST. Then there is also the RS so 🤷 loads of options if you want that sporty feel you get from the Astra

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope everyone has had a lovely bank holiday 💛

I’ve spent the day at the new house… again, there’s so much work to do 😩 I’ve come home now though as I’ve neglected our current home a bit, washing needs doing and it’s very untidy so I’ll spend my evening sorting that! Then I’m gonna watch a film in bed with some snacks ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My day to myself has been productive. I planned to do some cleaning but I've been asleep for the last 2 and a half hours 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.