Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
morning all! I’ve just woke up. Normally I’d be buzzing to wake at 7 but I was awake from 12.30am to 4am with a horrendous toothache, nothing was helping. I tried bonjela, nurofen, salt water. In the end I put an ice pack against my face and managed to drift off with that!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I’ve got a busy one ahead of me😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
morning all! I’ve just woke up. Normally I’d be buzzing to wake at 7 but I was awake from 12.30am to 4am with a horrendous toothache, nothing was helping. I tried bonjela, nurofen, salt water. In the end I put an ice pack against my face and managed to drift off with that!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I’ve got a busy one ahead of me😅
oh No toothache is the worst! Hope you start feeling better and everything goes alright at the house❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning! I’m knackered. Little peaches is at football club so I might go back to bed but I have loads of boring things I need to do today. I need to iron the name labels into school uniform. Iron the actual uniform. Find the PE kit and book bag. Change all bedding. Wash my hair which is basically an event. Real exciting Saturday over here. Hope everybody has a good day ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This spray is making me feel so horrendously ill (even when I'm in my room and other people trigger it) that I've been brave and asked on the house whatsapp group if anyone minds it being changed.

Now I'm freaking out a bit about seeming like a difficult person. I'm fine with the normal sprays they've had the past 12 months, just not this specific one.

Reactions: 3
This spray is making me feel so horrendously ill (even when I'm in my room and other people trigger it) that I've been brave and asked on the house whatsapp group if anyone minds it being changed.

Now I'm freaking out a bit about seeming like a difficult person. I'm fine with the normal sprays they've had the past 12 months, just not this specific one.
I’m sure nobody will think your difficult! It’s a normal question to ask if it’s not making you feel well!!

• Heart

don’t worry about it! You can’t help it if it makes you ill! Not as if you’ve been difficult about it before x

• Heart
@watermelon sugar I miss my cuddly babies but not the broken sleep. One of mine didn't sleep through the night till they were 2.5! That's why I'm such a bad sleeper now.

I've got another day of washings/cleaning but no cooking. We're having a takeaway tonight. I'm going to Home Bargains too...there's good charity shops near it so I might pop in for a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It really is. I love all the cleaning stuff and I'll stock up on Koka noodles too 😋. There's a massive one near my work. I could wander about in there all day 😂

I can feel a really bad case of
cba-itis coming on. Zero energy.

Just went up the road for some croissants and milk and I feel like I've climbed a mountain.

I see a lot of mentions on tattle about shopping in home bargains, b&m and home sense but I don't have these shops anywhere near me. Feel like I'm missing out, ...especially chocolate wise 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
@watermelon sugar I miss my cuddly babies but not the broken sleep. One of mine didn't sleep through the night till they were 2.5! That's why I'm such a bad sleeper now.

I've got another day of washings/cleaning but no cooking. We're having a takeaway tonight. I'm going to Home Bargains too...there's good charity shops near it so I might pop in for a look.
My Home Bargains was a bit of a disappointment. I'm going to the Charity shop today got some things to drop off.

I don’t live by a Home Bargains and B&m is the other side of town. No home sense here but my Mum raves about that! We have a Wilko but I don’t rate it?? Never gets the good chocolate like b&m and home bargains does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.