Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to stuff my face with mcdonalds and then sleep until tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm coming out so you better get this Thursday night meal in a chain restaurant with colleagues who are all working tomorrow started.

It's the little known B-side version.

The foundation was a fairly close match. On the downside... my skin clearly hasn't liked it because it is now very red and stinging. I've taken it off and then tried a bit on my arm and the same thing has happened. I'm leaving in half an hour, mistakes were made.

Note to self - test future make-up products on your arm before your face. Oh well, we live and learn.

My hair looks good though, I'm sure that will be a distraction... right? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've nearly finished with uni for this academic year! Though my next stuff starts in October 😅

help me please - where can I get some decent jeans from? Ideally high waisted and skinny...

I used to go primark but find the quality naff, but also can't afford levi's right now and I NEED a pair for the office 😂 so an in-between before I can afford a high quality pair

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well McDonalds just made me feel even worse. Bah.

Im trying my hardest not to nap but I reckon I'll drop before 9 and be awake by 1am.

Need to catch up on last night's MAFS

Reactions: 1
I think I might be addicted to watching massive Costco hauls by Americans who spend a crazy amount on 8 months worth of groceries. It's so fascinating.
I love those on YouTube...or the extreme couponing ones. I watch some amount of nonsense.

Sorry..dumb question. What's MAFS?
Married At First Sight uk.
Car crash tv. Watch the first 3 on catch up E4 and come over to the thread 🤵👰

Reactions: 1

Seriously. After the 'am I going into work or am I not going into work' saga was put to bed, and I put some comfy clothes on, work was NON STOP. I've just counted my sent items and I sent 84 EMAILS. I mean I don't know if that's a lot compared to everybody elses job but it feels like a lot.

I've never watched MAFS but everybody is talking about it and I feel left out so I'm going to watch it tonight.

Just about to take off my WASTED make up and tie up my lovely straight non frizzy for once hair!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congrats @WilmaHun! Maccys must have known you were having a difficult day ❤

Anyone watching England tonight? I have no idea what’s happening but bae is playing so I’m all over it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a small open-plan kitchen/living room and my washing machine is SCREAMING in the spin cycle so I can't hear housewives :cautious:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.