Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I remember the time travel movie in S Club 7 where they went back to the 50s and it was just a really bad knock-off version of Grease.

I had a crush on Tina of all people :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This spray is making me feel so horrendously ill (even when I'm in my room and other people trigger it) that I've been brave and asked on the house whatsapp group if anyone minds it being changed.

Now I'm freaking out a bit about seeming like a difficult person. I'm fine with the normal sprays they've had the past 12 months, just not this specific one.
don’t worry about it! You can’t help it if it makes you ill! Not as if you’ve been difficult about it before x

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Still feeling shit! My arm is killing and a bit swollen, I keep getting chills and my throat feels like I’m swallowing razor blades. I just wanna be horizontal. The baby is going for a nap soon but I don’t wanna nap too cos I know I will wake up feeling even worse 🙃 on the plus side though I’ve cleaned my fridge 😅
OMG that sounds awful 😰 did you have Pfizer? My medical research suggests that people with AZ feel worse after the first jab but ok with the second, but it’s the opposite with Pfizer 👩🏼‍⚕️ Hope you feel better soon!

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Ohhhhh I love Poundland we’ve got 3 on the high street! Might pop in today. The queue in mine is always ridiculous though!
Same here. There are 4 or 5 self service checkouts, but most of the time the majority of them are out of order, so everyone has to queue for a staffed till.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Thank you for all the love 💚💚💚

Today has been tough as I haven't been able to go and lay flowers because I'm unwell and don't want to pass it onto my brother and his family.

I spent some time in the garden and was visited by a beautiful butterfly. Then I saw a little spider on the bench so tried to get an up close macro shot of it and nearly dropped my expensive camera when it jumped onto my lens 🤣

Just got into my pjs and will be lighting a candle for my parents whilst I raise a glass of coke to them
I saw your post on another thread, I’m so, so sorry - what happened is truly heartbreaking. Sending you all my love ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Sameeee the weather is a bit crap here today. I'm well bored. My fella is watching the man u game and the baby seems interested in it as well so I'm just lying on the couch bored out my skull

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Well done! The question is… did you hide your knickers under your trousers. I always hide them as though seeing my underwear is embarrassing in comparison to what they’re about to see 😅😅
I can’t even remember 🤣 I was a bit offended tbh cos I wore nice knickers just for the occasion😂

• Haha