Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
@Peaches_xox I used to make my sandwiches the night before and put them in the fridge. I'm not functional in the morning haha
Did you! Did they ever go soggy?! That’s what I worry about. Dunno why I’m so bothered really, they’re for a fussy 5 year old who eats 1/4 of a sandwich every day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
Congratulations @kittypaws ! I love driving these days, and car shopping is exciting! It can be a minefield searching but when you sit in your new car for the first time 👌 enjoy it 😁

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Oh I might just have to re-watch that. I watched it all the time in middle school but haven't seen it since then.

I've watched the first three seconds and suddenly remembered an argument I had with a girl at school who believed it wasn't a fictional show and that it was real cameras following them around - she also believed that H from Steps had the name H on his birth certificate and when I told her his name was Ian she came up to me with a copy of Smash Hits to prove that his name was H :ROFLMAO:
I started watching it recently but I didn’t finish. I plan to continue soon but it bought back so many memories.

sidenote what is H’s real name 😮

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Bloody delicious although not as nice cold like I'm currently drinking as MiniGlenCoco is being a little diva this morning 🤔 wonder who she gets that from 🙈
ooh I might get some later when we go food shopping! Their in the Asda on the 3 for 10 😝 the Costa ones aren’t on any of the offers which is a pain and their 4.99 a pop 😱 we only get them when their on offer!! Nothing worse than a cold coffee is there, so disappointing!!

Meangirl815

VIP Member
View attachment 735397
Went to mums for a roast which was nice. Then took little man swimming. Got home and fancied something sweet so rustled up this from random baking bits in my cupboard - a choc, strawberry flavoured cake with old school icing and sprinkles. Boom. Would be better with custard on but lush with a cuppa.

Cor i could face plant that right now.

I'm making the husband order a takeaway tonight simply because i want a slice of their red velvet cake 😂😂

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Watching Fatherhood and so far I'm enjoying it! Think I'm going to start Power today as a few of you have recommended it.
My IBS is causing so much pain. 😭 I think I need to start cutting out certain foods because the pain is not worth it. 😒
have you tried a low FODMAP diet? That is the first thing my doctor told me to try!
I cut out dairy and since then my IBS has seen such an improvement. I’m on medication too so that helps but I definitely notice a vast improvement with a change of diet!
stress and anxiety sets me off though, and I know you’ve been having a hard time so perhaps that’s contributing too? :( I hope you feel better soon x

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
@Blue pumpkin what about a Wilko?

Did you not buy anything?The smaller ones can be a bit hit or miss.
Only some chocolate and cleaning essentials. 😊

@Blue pumpkin i don’t have a b&m or home bargains either!!!!

Does anybody have the range near them? And does anybody else’s one have an Iceland inside or is that just in mine???
Yes I have the range I quite like it for xmas bits and pictures etc but they dont tend to change the ornaments very often. TBH I think B&M is my fav out of all three.