Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Last time I listen to the weather forecast then. It is fucking hot and sunny and blue skies! On what planet is this weather the much awaited rain and thunder due on Thursday? B.S

• Haha
Reactions: 1

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Thank you for all the love 💚💚💚

Today has been tough as I haven't been able to go and lay flowers because I'm unwell and don't want to pass it onto my brother and his family.

I spent some time in the garden and was visited by a beautiful butterfly. Then I saw a little spider on the bench so tried to get an up close macro shot of it and nearly dropped my expensive camera when it jumped onto my lens 🤣

Just got into my pjs and will be lighting a candle for my parents whilst I raise a glass of coke to them
I saw your post on another thread, I’m so, so sorry - what happened is truly heartbreaking. Sending you all my love ❤
I'm sorry @Penguin86. I haven't seen your other posts, but I'm guessing it's your parents anniversary? That must be very hard :(

• Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
@Belle Amie I really think you're right. I've worked all through the pandemic but the rest of my household has been at home a lot more than usual. It doesn't help that its rife in Mr M workplace- probably because it closed for months!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’ve just been to Clarks to get little peaches school shoes. The woman measured him and then got him the shoes & they were slippy so sold me insoles? I’m thinking surely you should have just sold me shoes half a size smaller ?! Anyway that cost a small fortune so now I’m off to sulk.

Oh I also made him cry cos he wanted a new lunch bag but the one he picked is really girly so I said no and now I’m unsure if I’ve done the right thing 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
It's a late night for me on purpose tonight. Staying up to watch wrestling (yeah I'm a weirdo)

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Is it just me or is today going reaaaaaalllly slow? It feels like it should be at least 4.30 by now!
Absolutely 🥱

Day 58 in the big NHS house.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Pretty much the same as the 57 days before. But they gave us ice lollies again today, so that is the positive. Negative is I am still in bed and can't feel my legs. A 78 year old lady called Betty joined us yesterday, she has dementia but is hilarious with it. Only problem is she doesn't understand she needs to stay in bed, as quick as they put her back to bed she is out again. She is having a merry old time, was awake all night talking to herself and keeping us awake and is still going now. I do love old people.

Another positive for today is that I have been here so long and am so bored of the food they have let me order from the children's menu which features treats like chicken dippers, pizza, spaghetti, I'm taking that as a win.

This has taken me eons to type as I can only use my thumb. Grumble, gripe.
Hi I am fairly new so might be behind but what has happened if you don't mind.

• Heart