Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Omg I’ve only just woke up I feel like a new woman! My sleep tracker says 10 hours 10 minutes including my nap last night. I’ve hit the sleep jackpot 😭😭😭

omg I’d forgotten! Thank you for reminding me!

Catch you tonight on the new MAFS thread...🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Hope96

VIP Member
Morning lovely people! Happy Friday!

The highlight of my short trip yesterday was tripping over and grazing my knee. Could not sleep properly because the bed here is tiny and I kept bumping the aforementioned knee against the frame - hurts like hell! I’m really looking forward to coming home and taking a bath 🛁
So lovely to see you post. ❤

Hope your knee is ok!

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I've never heard of a front door curtain before! It looks interesting
The lady I bought the house from had one, although hers was an offensive looking green floral curtain which I immediately tore down. I now understand why because it gets so cold in here so maybe it’ll be less hideous if I get a nicer one?!

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@Meangirl815 im so sorry you’re not feeling well! I would definitely call 111 though, better to get checked and put your mind at rest a bit. Get some rest, I hope you’re being well looked after ❤

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Biggest turn off - I like confidence, it's key, but when a man is too cocky and arrogant👎
Totally agree! There is a fine line but my exes seemed to cross over into arrogant cock territory pretty quickly.
My turn off has to be guys who don’t properly brush their teeth or clean their nails. Want to vomit when I see dirt behind their nails. Or nails that are too long on a guy.
I once met a guy and his teeth were patchy yellow because he never brushed them properly. That was 12 years ago but it’s always stuck with me.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Haven't got any weekend plans so far but apparently its going to be hot so I think some plans will be needed.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
This spray is making me feel so horrendously ill (even when I'm in my room and other people trigger it) that I've been brave and asked on the house whatsapp group if anyone minds it being changed.

Now I'm freaking out a bit about seeming like a difficult person. I'm fine with the normal sprays they've had the past 12 months, just not this specific one.
I’m sure nobody will think your difficult! It’s a normal question to ask if it’s not making you feel well!!

• Heart