Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Omg I am livid I thought I'd take the baby to my fellas work to have lunch and as soon as I left my front door, I dropped my phone and it's smashed!!! Not been 2 months since I smashed it last 🤣 sooo annoyed!! But one of my lovely best mates has said she had a spare phone for me so she's saved me there 😊 got to my fellas work anyway and I ALWAYS get a sausage & egg muffin and guess what, they had none of the bastard things left 🤣 it started getting rammed when i got there as well so I just left 🤣 serves me right for trying to be nice and visiting my fella 🤣 a smashed phone and no sausage muffin to show for it
I hope your afternoon goes better than your morning 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
morning all! I’ve just woke up. Normally I’d be buzzing to wake at 7 but I was awake from 12.30am to 4am with a horrendous toothache, nothing was helping. I tried bonjela, nurofen, salt water. In the end I put an ice pack against my face and managed to drift off with that!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I’ve got a busy one ahead of me😅
oh No toothache is the worst! Hope you start feeling better and everything goes alright at the house❤

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the frozen Fanta and frozen Coca Cola they sell in Burger King etc? I’ve never tried them but I often wonder if they’re similar to tango ice blasts
not had the Coca Cola but the strawberry Fanta is nice! I dunno if I’d say I like it as much as an ice blast but it’s still good either way

Meangirl815

VIP Member
It's freezing here today. I can't wait to get the son to bed and curl up under a blanket on the settee.
Which is pretty much all I've done all day anyway 🙂

Penguin86

VIP Member
Well McDonalds just made me feel even worse. Bah.

Im trying my hardest not to nap but I reckon I'll drop before 9 and be awake by 1am.

Need to catch up on last night's MAFS