Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I think I might be addicted to watching massive Costco hauls by Americans who spend a crazy amount on 8 months worth of groceries. It's so fascinating.
I love those on YouTube...or the extreme couponing ones. I watch some amount of nonsense.

Sorry..dumb question. What's MAFS?
Married At First Sight uk.
Car crash tv. Watch the first 3 on catch up E4 and come over to the thread 🤵👰

Reactions: 1

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I was working today, quite busy but a good day. Mr M made dinner when I came home. I'm putting my pjs on to watch MAFS uk. It's dark here already 🌑

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@WilmaHun wow that’s crazy! As if you’ve done all that in under a week; no wonder you’re exhausted! I look forward to seeing you on Homes Under the Hammer 😂

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the frozen Fanta and frozen Coca Cola they sell in Burger King etc? I’ve never tried them but I often wonder if they’re similar to tango ice blasts

Penguin86

VIP Member
Biting is one of my turn ons

Just finished The Good Place. It was better than I expected but JJ is still an annoying actress

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I woke up 6 mins before I started work, so I quickly logged on and made a cup of tea. Somebody has already tried to video call me which I ignored, cos you know, I'm in my pjs!! My fitbit said I had a good sleep though.
Does anybody remember Sylus in hollyoaks, that creepy old guy, and Will.. from aggggges ago. I had a dream they were trying to kill me 😲
Omg will was dead creepy, I'd be scared 🤣

• Haha

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Had my smear!! I was brave ☺ I have popped a head out of my down below so it was a walk in the park compared to that. Funny how they give you privacy when you take off your pants and underwear, not as if you’re going to look at the inside of my foof in a minute 😅
Aww well done you! It's not that bad is it. As that's why some people put it off as they think it's bad or embarrassing etc.

So far this morning Ive taken my mum to Asda, popped to Heron and found the new KitKat popcorn, mince pie Digestives and honeycomb KitKats, so its going well so far 😊
I love Herons. Kitkat popcorn?? Ooh intrigued. Let us know if it's any good please 😉

Screenshot_2021-09-10-14-02-26-39.jpg

🙄 Yet it's still hot and humid. Sigh.
Regarding the thunderstorm yesterday it did finally happen, about 4pm ish but only for about 5 minutes and that was it lol. Anti Climax!

Last edited:
  • Sad

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I've just bought a bag of triple chocolate cookies from the co-op........ to have for my breakfast. Fuck it it's Friday.
Yay! That's the spirit😃

I’m early to school pick up and sat in car waiting a few streets away and I’m dressed for the wrong weather again. I’ve a dress tights and my docs on as it was grey and cold this morning but it’s blue skies and hot now. Im a sweaty mess 🤦🏼‍♀️
Typical British weather for ya😂

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I was hinting for a takeaway but we had one last night so would be naughty if we had another 😅 we were meant to do a food shop tonight but I feel too ill so my fella has just popped out to get something for tea. Hope he comes back with something good, im getting hangry

what you get @WilmaHun chow mien 🤔 ?
maybe he will come back with a takeaway 😏😏

Yep! You guessed it right 🤣🤣

• Haha