Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
Ooo are they! Thank you, I liked the look of the Ford Focus tbh!
Astra's are really low drives as well, and a Focus is higher so after owning both, I'd go Focus hands down

If you want one that's got a bit more oomph, you can go for the ST. Then there is also the RS so 🤷 loads of options if you want that sporty feel you get from the Astra

• Heart
Reactions: 1

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hmmm I mean I do like fruit pastels but that section of the sweet aisle with them, wine gums, jelly tots, starburst etc I'm not too fussed on. I prefer sweets like love hearts/refreshers/wham bars

BelleAmie

VIP Member
💗💗💗

God I don't even know!! :( I'm hoping my partner can finish work a bit earlier today to go and have a look, we've got a plumber friend who said they will look at it for us so fingers crossed it's not as bad as we think! I get toothache quite a lot when I'm stressed strangely enough and it's playing me up now so I'm trying to let my partner deal with it and only involve me when he's got good news 😂
That sounds like an excellent plan 😂 will keep everything crossed that it’s not too bad and hopefully your toothache doesn’t get any worse! ❤

• Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Do it! It’s September now, it’s completely acceptable. I even woke up during the night because I was cold 🥶 my budget doesn’t stretch to September heating though so I’m living in my dressing gown for the foreseeable
I go about with my dressing gown over my clothes at home. It has a hood, very cosy. Mr Moon says "oh you're like Yoda" 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
@WilmaHun I love the study of law so if you ever did need any help I would be more than happy but I am sure you'll smash the assignment. I am looking into either getting back into the study of law or be brave and look for training contracts.
Aw thank you! Getting back into study or a training contract might be just the thing you need right now, something to focus your mind on which is for you and only you. Im sorry to hear you’re still having a difficult time 😞 I hope things improve soon for you. You know where we are if you need a rant x

Morning!! This is possibly the most tired I’ve ever been. Okay thats an exaggeration. Big office trip today I’ll keep you all posted of my adventures!
hope it goes well! X

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've never drank a decaf am I missing out? should I order a decaf when I go to Starbucks as their coffees are too strong.

coconochanel

VIP Member
to be fair there seems to be more available for the dolce gusto ones but my fella got me the tassimo for Christmas so I can’t complain really 👀😅
My mum had the Tassimo one and I didn't like the drinks way too strong. I buy the Aldi latte pods for my machine and they are lovely.

• Heart

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Forget about feeling Hot, Hot, Hot as I usually would do for Carnival, BH Monday. No Carnival but I'm feeling cold, cold, cold weather-wise and was ready to put on the heating earlier, but have resisted. FGS, it's only the end of August 😬

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
You know I was in Poundland the other day and I noticed there was a bag of sweets called Opal Fruits. Are they just starburst then? Starburst aren't my faves tbh, give me fruit pastilles anyday