Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I definitely prefer the first. The new one is a little ... something 15 year old me would have created on Microsoft word for my GCSE coursework

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Penguin86

VIP Member
I was watching MAFSUK and then a show called kinky daters came on after. Why haven't I turned it off? I Have no idea

I was watching MAFSUK and then a show called kinky daters came on after. Why haven't I turned it off? I Have no idea
Omg. This show is so weird but i can't stop watching. You guys would piss yourselves at it

Last edited:
  • Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I am so unwell today. Seriously unwell. To the point I've googled both heart attack and blood clot symptoms 😭😭
In reality i keep getting serious chest pain but i *think* it's muscle or something from my cough that's not really a cough. Add in all over body aches, headache and sore throat and i just wanna cry

The Mr is at work. I've been awake since 3am the kids were up at 8am and we are already on to the 2nd film of the day

#prayforme
I hope you feel better soon - is it worth calling 111?

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Feeling anxious about a phone appointment tomorrow so trying to distract myself.

Jason Momoa is helping 🤤

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
@BelleAmie It's a Bachelor of Laws LLB. 🙂 Not sure why a 10 minute presentation of me speaking about a particular topic is useful. Can't I just write it in an essay 😣
I studied law and never had a presentation as an assignment. It's my worse nightmare but you'll be fantastic. ❤

• Heart
My parents have a Dolce Gusto coffee machine, the pods are super expensive but I do sometimes treat myself to a cappuccino when I’m there and willing to fork out 😍 Speaking of which, this thread has inspired me to have another coffee. I was to have a Zoom class but it’s been cancelled because apparently Zoom is down or something :m

• Heart

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
What about the spice world movie?? That was bloody iconic
✨ICONIC✨ I still have that video now😂

Morning pals 🙋🏼‍♀️
I’m feeling extra dumpy today so I’ve been scrolling Facebook marketplace for cheap exercise equipment. Does anyone have a home exercise bike/cross trainer/stepper? Do you use it much? I’m concerned I’ll use it for a week, then it’ll sit around gathering dust forever
I had an exercise bike which I got after the first lock down in March last year ( btw they were like gold dust back then) as everyone was after them, it was a battle to find one😂 I used it about a week and got bored of it 😂 then the kids broke it so I threw it away. I want a new one now. Maybe I'll do the same and check FB market place.

@WilmaHun aww! People are shitty. Don't let that stop you from being a nice and good person 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
I'm sure this isn't new to other people, but it is to me.

Washing my bedding with the cover still on the duvet. Admittedly I don't wash my duvet that often. But it was so easy. Hang on the line for a few hours and it's back on the bed. I hate making the beds up again so usually leave it til we want to go to bed, which then annoys me even more 😂
I used to have a king sized bed and hated have to make it, it drove me mad

With my double it is a lot easier 😂

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar I miss my cuddly babies but not the broken sleep. One of mine didn't sleep through the night till they were 2.5! That's why I'm such a bad sleeper now.

I've got another day of washings/cleaning but no cooking. We're having a takeaway tonight. I'm going to Home Bargains too...there's good charity shops near it so I might pop in for a look.
My Home Bargains was a bit of a disappointment. I'm going to the Charity shop today got some things to drop off.