Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Babies in bed! Anyone watch Corrie? I've not watched it for a while but apparently last nights episode is good so I might watch it on catch up 🤔 might have a brew and a whole pack some choc hob nobs

• Heart
Reactions: 2

coconochanel

VIP Member
The new mattress has arrived!! I'm so giddy and excited for bed! Although I bet I end up having a right shitty nights sleep on it 🙈
Oooh good luck hope you sleep ok. I need to go Mattress shopping my side isnt bad but the OH's side is sagging. 😊

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Trying to hold back the tears at work. I need someone to shake me. 😭😭
Hope everyone is ok and thank you to everyone who responded to me earlier on this week. ❤ I'm not on Tattle very much anymore so I'm hopeless at keeping up to date but hope everyone is having a fab Friday. xxx
I'd been wondering where you were! I know I keep saying it, but things will get better, I promise. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Take care of yourself x

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I ll
What is Power about? I need something to watch on Netflix I've just finished sex/life.
It's about a successful man who has everything but he's leading a double life. I'll say no more than that.
I'm in the middle of watching Clickbait and Power is next on my list.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I've considered it, but also feel like it's a virus mixed with possible sternum pain and a possible water infection and a lot of anxiety 😂🙄

I'm riding it out for now but if i get any worse i will be calling the GP or 111

It comes in waves. The only consistent is the cough and cold. Each wave brings a different symptom, chest pain, earache, sore throat, pain in stomach, painful wee, nausea.

Today is a barrel of laughs my friends 🙄🙄

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Went for a walk round town this afternoon cos I felt better. Got an absolute sweat on now though. Got my free £5 goodies

View attachment 752024
Gonna have them later 😋 they’ll probs be gone within 30 seconds

fellas gone the Spar with the baby and I said to myself ‘I’ll have a quick tidy round’ but I’ve just sat on tattle instead 😂

what’s everyone up to tonight?
I'm drooling at your picture here 😋 😋 😋

• Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I just looked up diamond painting and expected to see someone painting diamonds different colours. How thick am I 😄
Looks interesting though, not what I expected.
To be fair that would make more sense from a language perspective :LOL:

I highly recommend it though, it's great for sitting down and zoning out with a podcast on, and you can get them for less than a fiver on Amazon.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of the range! I love home bargains and b&m though!! So easy to spend far too much there 🤣

I’ve just spent £78 in Homebase on 4 tins of bloody paint. £78! I had to get some chips from the drive thru after to settle myself, nearly had a heart attack at the till 😏

I did get a bargain dining table though! £75 for a large oak table, it should be £300 but it was ex display! Has no marks on at all looks brand new so I feel happy about that ☺
£78!!!!!! I hope that’s gonna paint the whole house for that price 🤣
Good news on the table though that’s a result!!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Kit kat senses were soooo good. They've brought them back but their in different flavours and they are not the same. Echo bars is what I want to make a comeback 😭

I had an ok sleep, I feel soooo tired though. It's well dark as well. Like a winters morning

• Heart