Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Visited my parents and the dog this afternoon - got a McDonalds on the way home but it took 50 minutes to get back to my house so it's stone cold... now I remember why I haven't had one for about six months!

Do you guys remember when I posted that I refuse to play the Monopoly because the only two years I played it I got Park Lane both times and it was too depressing?

View attachment 745005

If anyone gets Mayfair let me know and we'll split the cash - 50 grand each :ROFLMAO:
I’ve got park lane too! I think there are 50 million park lanes and about 2 mayfairs in circulation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hope96

VIP Member
I'm on s2, ep 6 of Power and I am going to have a takeaway for my dinner.

Highlight of my Saturday tbh haha!

Hope you feel a bit better for tomorrow @watermelon sugar! x

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I woke up 6 mins before I started work, so I quickly logged on and made a cup of tea. Somebody has already tried to video call me which I ignored, cos you know, I'm in my pjs!! My fitbit said I had a good sleep though.
Does anybody remember Sylus in hollyoaks, that creepy old guy, and Will.. from aggggges ago. I had a dream they were trying to kill me 😲

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m so tired. My other half has insisted we come and get some painting done at the new house but all I wanna do is go to bed. I’m currently hiding in the under stair cupboard eating Parma violets. My fav 💜
I’ve never liked Parma violets! I prefer fizzers
15CC1565-E2EF-479F-B938-BFE75542C67A.jpeg

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Just had a sort out of little mans clothes and now have a big bag for the charity.
it’s so cold feels like autumn already not the summer hols.

• Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
We just watched Cruella. Quite enjoyed it!

I don’t mind ABBA or the cheesy acting in Mamma Mia. The Pierce Brosnan/Meryl Streep SOS song is my favourite awful song 🤣

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
After this week I really feel like you deserve cookies for breakfast. What’s happening with the kitchen at the house?

💗💗💗

God I don't even know!! :( I'm hoping my partner can finish work a bit earlier today to go and have a look, we've got a plumber friend who said they will look at it for us so fingers crossed it's not as bad as we think! I get toothache quite a lot when I'm stressed strangely enough and it's playing me up now so I'm trying to let my partner deal with it and only involve me when he's got good news 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I've had a weird day. 2 of my minis (one is an adult) have had a cold. Woke up and they were coughing quite a lot so they've had a pcr test.
I wish I could rewind 2 years to when everything was normal and you could have a cold/cough without thinking the worst 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I'm sure this isn't new to other people, but it is to me.

Washing my bedding with the cover still on the duvet. Admittedly I don't wash my duvet that often. But it was so easy. Hang on the line for a few hours and it's back on the bed. I hate making the beds up again so usually leave it til we want to go to bed, which then annoys me even more 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I love a bit of cherries and berries. Not when my fella makes it though he puts half a glass of cordial in 🤢 it’s double strength as well the minger

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Is everyone having a nice day? I had a nap when the baby napped so my headache felt like it was easing off, had a shower and now it feels like it has gone! Thank god! Woke up hungry but didn’t want to eat anything so I had a fruit split ice lolly. Got a cob on though cos there’s meant to be 2 of each but there were 3 blackcurrants, 2 yellows and only one strawberry! Strawberry is my favourite as well! Fuming 🤣 might have to go on a lolly ice run

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Today is bloody dragging and it’s a bit hot ain’t it. Went for a walk to new look earlier to collect some outfit options I ordered. Was sweltering on the way back! Treated myself to a Sainsbury’s meal deal for lunch.

Cant wait for work to finish today. Going into the office tomorrow!! I swear I’m actually gonna go this time

• Heart