Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It’s an ugly white pvc door so covering it up wouldn’t be the worst thing.
I had a quote a few months back for a pretty sage green composite door and it was literally thousands of pounds 😰 as soon as I picked myself up off the floor, I ushered the salesman straight out of the house. How dare he come in here spouting those kinds of numbers
my mum has a curtain on hers and it makes all the difference!!

you can get upvc doors sprayed! It’s like an airbrush they use. I had a quote for doing mine a sage green and it was around £250! They look really good so might be worth looking into that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
I've nearly finished with uni for this academic year! Though my next stuff starts in October 😅

help me please - where can I get some decent jeans from? Ideally high waisted and skinny...

I used to go primark but find the quality naff, but also can't afford levi's right now and I NEED a pair for the office 😂 so an in-between before I can afford a high quality pair

Last edited:
  • Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
The electrician has been here for almost three hours and has finally tested the smoke alarm in my room - I'm going to be a bundle of nerves for the rest of the day about being evicted (even though I know it's clean and tidy and I've never been late/short on rent or received any warnings) but at least it's done.

Actual footage of me at my computer this morning...

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar - QD is like a cheaper B&M .

I want to go to The Range but it's in an out-of-city retail park. Norwich is pretty good but Norfolk as a county is very pedestrian/public transport unfriendly.

Success here today - nobody responded to the whatsapp message but someone went and changed it to a different spray freshener - now I can breathe freely again ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I am beyond bored. Little peaches has been playing the switch with his dad for HOURS. Every so often he says ‘oh did you know (boring fact about the game)’ I’m like ohhhh really wow. 🙄🙄

I need a film or something to watch tonight to brighten up this very dull Sunday
Mamma mia 🤣

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hope your first day at your new job goes well @Boredofthegram :)

I love hanging washing out too! I just think clothes have a much nicer feel to them when they've been dried on the line! And bedding off the line is lovely too!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Never mind me, Idk where I got panda slush from, it’s polar krush

This isn’t my one, but here’s a pic what the orange juice looks like

A8599100-D08A-4A6E-8390-AED3480019DF.jpeg

I’d rather just get a £1 carton tbh 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
I have a long drive tomorrow morning 😩 might just set off at 7am as I need to use the m6, and I reckon it may be busy 🥴

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
This change in weather has messed me right up. I'm full of cold and my mood sucks. 3 times i had to wake the Mr during the night to tell him to get back on his side of the fucking bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning! I’m absolutely livid. Got into bed early and went to sleep. Woke up at 2am to my mum ringing but missed it. Called her back no answer. Couldn’t get back to sleep properly. Now I’m exhausted!!

You’re all giving me such coffee machine envy!
All I ever have is a jar of instant coffee 😭
Me too!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
In an attempt to shed some lbs, I also bought a tub of slim fast powder last night - I’m having the first one as breakfast and it is 🤢
I don't drink them anymore but the premade shakes tasted a lot better than the ones you have to make yourself but the cost adds up.

No one feels great today then! We’ll all suffer together ☺
I'm not even in the office yet and the thought of seeing a certain colleague is pissing me off. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Today is the 3rd day in a row my husbands 06.20 alarm has woke me up.
The 3rd day in a row where he didn't fucking need an alarm set at all.

I'm calling it #alarmgate and it just might cause divorce 👊👊

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Paint is so pricey I was shocked when I decorated mine and little ones bedrooms this summer. Think it was about £70ish for the 2 but I’ve still the living/dining room to do and that’s a massive room.

Just got to mums for a roast (on a Saturday, we’re rebels 😂) and the weather is so nice here so going to have a little walk in a bit. Not much planned for the rest of today, maybe a film later on.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Treated myself to chip shop chips because I was sad and it's triggered my IBS. I don't know why I do this to myself!

Guyssss I think it's time for Sav to get back on the dating scene...... just downloaded Tinder. Eeek! 🤦‍♀️
Exciting! x

I'd been wondering where you were! I know I keep saying it, but things will get better, I promise. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Take care of yourself x
You're so sweet! I don't find much enjoyable anymore hence why I'm not on Tattle very much which is a bit sad because I used to love being on here but I guess I am struggling with my mental health. I think things will get better but it's going to take me a long time. I am sure I'll post a proper update soon. I'm so happy to hear you have the keys to your house. You've always been so kind to me. 💛

• Heart