Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Didn't fall asleep til gone 5am 😴

Back on my looming. Making a winter hat for my friend Gaz
20210904_140958.jpg

Happy Caturday 😻
104_0809-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning! Woke up 5 mins before work again. It’ll be the last time though as schools back on Monday so I’ll have to get up!

Ive had a text from a work mate saying ‘I’m going into the London office today, if I finish early do you wanna meet for drinks’ I’ve responded and said I am absolutely not wasting another day not knowing what I’m doing or wasting make up so no thanks!!

• Haha
  • Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
So tired today - slept through my alarm again :rolleyes: and I'm going to have to set up several alarms with different ring-tones - I must have become accustomed to the current one.

• Heart
  • Haha

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I woke up at 6.30 but went back to sleep. Mr has been up at 5.30 the last 3 days so he's still asleep. I've put a wash on and brought my tea to bed.
Happy Sunday all 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5

BelleAmie

VIP Member
In an attempt to shed some lbs, I also bought a tub of slim fast powder last night - I’m having the first one as breakfast and it is 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm having a brew! I went the shops before and picked up some new, clothes & vests for mini watermelon. He turned 18 months the other day and all of a sudden his clothes don't fit. Plus it's a bit cold now isn't it! It's frabs kebabs in the mornings, not shorts weather anymore!!

• Haha
  • Heart

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Had a lovely day visiting a friend, I love that it's been so long since we've seen each other yet when we do meet up it's like we only saw each other yesterday 💜 the Minis were very good and we managed to have a decent conversation 👍🏻 meant to be having date night with MrGlenCoco tonight and he is in charge of food so hopefully he picks something good 🤞🏻

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I am beyond bored. Little peaches has been playing the switch with his dad for HOURS. Every so often he says ‘oh did you know (boring fact about the game)’ I’m like ohhhh really wow. 🙄🙄

I need a film or something to watch tonight to brighten up this very dull Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
Seems everyone wants to mow their lawn today... Why can't they do it at the same time?

It's as though they sit there waiting for the peace just so they can go and ruin it again 🙄😂

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I've had one of those days. Got up. Was thinking right kids to school then I'm going to work. Full house clean, laundry catch up blah blah.

The reality.... For every 10mins of 'work' I've rewarded myself an hour of down time. So the Mr has gone to collect the kids I've had a shower and got into a onesie and I'm declaring today over 🤣🤣

In other news my husband has done loads 😭😭

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning! I’ve just got up and the whole house is pitch black. Usually it’s quite light by now. As that over rated tv show would say, winter is coming ❄ it’s still proper warm though 😅

• Heart