Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@ordinaryjelly you're back! It’s so good to hear from you - I was worried you were still suffering the effects of middle jelly’s breakdown after the euros final. I hope you’re ok?! Sending love and hoping you’ll be home with the jellies soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I've had a pretty chilled day. I've done some housework/washing, made soup, then walked to Morrisons for pakora/samosas to go with the curry tonight 😋
I might have a wine later.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm just having a coffee ☕ the baby is sat on top of me with his flash cards and he keeps passing me them so I'm trying to read Tattle and I keep just randomly going 'banana' 'car' 'tree' 🤣

This sounds dead bad I swear I pay attention to him 🤣 I just like to tattle with my morning coffee 😂

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Sadly, raising the issue of front door curtains is the most productive thing I’ve done today!

• Haha
  • Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I realised earlier that i forgot to buy PE kit 😢😢😢

I've already spent £200 before water bottles, backpacks etc and now i also have 3 pe kits to buy

• Wow
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I got loads of work done this morning, but in the last 2 hours all I've done is procrastinate. I c b a. Hope the next 45 minutes pass quickly, I can't wait to go home :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Morning all - hope you feel a bit less tired/umpf as the day goes on.

Slept through my alarms (plural) again this morning - I'm so happy to have semi-flexible working! Today is day one of my plan to clean up my diet - I'm not going to do a specific diet or restrict myself from snacking yet, I'm just going to try and have three proper meals a day.

Made some fried chickpeas and veg for breakfast and have leftovers for lunch - it was a bit more filling than my usual breakfast of 'meh, I'll just have a Twirl' :LOL:

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiiii on the train on the way home after my day in the office. I’m not impressed to see that London transport hasn’t improved since I last travelled into central London. Been held as a red signal for agessss. Think I might wet myself arghhh.

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
God so bored. I've been on hold (insurance company) for 20 mins but feels like an hour.

@Peaches_xox
In daily mail style prose, you have... nice slender pins.
Did you wear your hair cascading in curls down you back 😄

• Haha

Moongirl69

VIP Member
@Hope96 what are you going to see? Hope your stomach feels better by then..

I woke up at 4.30 again and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm working till 8. This will be a long day 😴

• Heart

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Omg i has the worst sleep ever last night! I just couldn't sleep and had tummy ache 😔

Once when I just had the baby and I was sleep deprived my fella came to bed and I was asleep going 'im just feeding the baby! He's all fidgety!' But I was not feeding the baby, he was in the moses basket next to me 🤣 another time I got up sleep walking and started walking round the flat going 'where's the baby' who was again asleep in his moses basket 🤣 nothing beats my fella singing the George of the jungle theme tune in his sleep though 😂
😂🤣 I hope you whispered in his ear ‘Watch out for that tree’ then whacked him

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I had a good sleep! Tbh I haven’t had a bad nights sleep since I moved back into my room and got a new mattress. I do have really weird dreams though.
I usually go to my mum and dads house on a Sunday but they’ve ditched me this weekend for a weekend away with their mates and I feel lost 😂

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve slept terribly and I feel rubbish ☹ And my wisdom teeth are playing me up again, roll on 5pm I’m getting straight back in bed.

• Sad