Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I decided to try and make a collage crafting page after seeing lots of pretty things on Instagram...

Expectation

Screenshot 2021-09-03 22.47.29.png

Reality

IMG_20210903_223435288.jpg

It can only get better... right? :ROFLMAO:

I guess we all have to start somewhere - even if somewhere is really badly traced leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
He watched and said it was brilliant! I'll take his word for it 😂😂
I actually miss that poster in a weird way. I couldn't believe what I was reading sometimes 😂😂
I fell for all her bollocks 🤣🤣 it werent till after she got rumbled I was like, oh yeah she chatted absolute shite 😂😂

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning! I’m knackered. Little peaches is at football club so I might go back to bed but I have loads of boring things I need to do today. I need to iron the name labels into school uniform. Iron the actual uniform. Find the PE kit and book bag. Change all bedding. Wash my hair which is basically an event. Real exciting Saturday over here. Hope everybody has a good day ♥

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning guys! I’ve just woke up! I’ve noticed my fellas been getting up, giving the small fella breakfast and then getting back into bed whilst he plays so nobody wakes me 😮 I dunno if he does it for me or the kid but either way it’s a result.

@WilmaHun congratulations on your long long sleep! You must feel great today. I hope it continues for you.

@watermelon sugar I know how you feel. Whenever I’m left alone I’m like ow I miss you guys so most of the time I end up going too 😅 however there’s nothing wrong with a break. You deserve it!

I’m going to a bbq today at my friends house. But before that I realllllly need to do a food shop!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
The new mattress has arrived!! I'm so giddy and excited for bed! Although I bet I end up having a right shitty nights sleep on it 🙈
I’m so happy for you!! I got a new mattress about 2 months ago after months of sleeping on the sofa (long story) but I’ve never slept better!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning!! This is possibly the most tired I’ve ever been. Okay thats an exaggeration. Big office trip today I’ll keep you all posted of my adventures!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m waiting for a delivery. It’s been rescheduled 3 times. It’s now between 7-9pm. Fucking Hermes.

• Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg I forgot to tell you all. Was walking back from the shops and there was a big tasty box on the floor with unpeeled monopoly stickers. I well wanted to peel them haha I thought of you @watermelon sugar

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
It's freezing here and has barely stopped raining all day. But it's not even decent rain. Its that type that you can hardly see or feel but a 10 min walk to the shop and back gets you soaked thru to the skin (true story... That happened 🤣)

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What’s everyone up to today? My fellas Dad is visiting again... second time we’ve met him so far. Then we’re going his Mums. So, pray for me cos I gotta deal with my entire fellas family today 🤣🤣

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar I hope you feel better soon lovely! The side effects from the vaccines is not fun but it'll pass soon. x

So far I've gone out for a short walk which was nice as it's sunny out! I went to the bank and the cashier who served me was lovely and I am really appreciating people who are kind to me recently. I feel pretty sad today but I was thinking on my walk that I need to stop relying on others to feel valued. Not sure how I can start valuing myself but the realisation is good enough for now.

• Heart

GlennCoco

VIP Member
I had a crappy night's sleep, overthinking things and couldn't get comfy on our rock mattress. MiniGlenCoco also woke me up 20 mins ago quite distressed that her duvet wasn't right so I've sorted that, she's back to sleep, MrGlenCoco is off to work and I'm lying in bed still overthinking things. Going to be a loooooong day

• Sad

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Lol love the title - so true 🤣

Morning all.

I'm working - and (TMI) despite only finishing last week my body has apparently decided it's time to have a period again :cry: so I'm a right grumpy bugger today.
Aww why is that? Poor you ☹

Well since Carnival was cancelled AGAIN second time in a row, (understandably last year) we're going to a family BBQ. Going to be a bouncy castle for the kids. It's freezing though, as was yesterday. However I do moan when it's too hot. I prefer this, as it's much easier to cool down. We can just sit in front of the chimineas anyway.

For a few days now my anxiety has made me feel sick to my stomach. Like that nervous butterfly feeling, like if you have a presentation in front of the whole class nervous feeling. It's awful. Like you feel you want to be sick to stop the nervous feeling but it's not that, it's within. Anyone tried kalms? I applied for a job last night too, so just waiting to hear back.

Meant much easier **to warm up** can't edit , too late.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
That is adorable 🥰 is she enjoying having a younger man? 😂
Her little face lights up when she speaks about him it’s super cute 😂❤

I survived the shoe shop and all the up selling. We’re now about to have pancakes for lunch and watch a Lego film. Exciting times.

• Heart