Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’re going on about it a lot maybe you are and you’re trying to distract us!
Alright then 👌🏻
EAD59DC4-9C7F-4264-BB91-5AB7DA5F0877.jpeg
Came to work without skating to my death, thank god. The main roads are open but the pavements are like the countryside, I should leave home with a shovel next. Heating in the office isn't working so that's great 🤓
I can relate to the usual skating part 🥲 Absolutely skated my way to the Asda and back yesterday, back with heavy ass food shop bags too. I deffo need a fella for that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning, I’ve been up most the night with my sore ear :( I gave up trying to sleep at about 3am and decided to do some of my uni assignment. It’s the most I’ve got done in a short amount of time in the whole 4 years of doing this degree. 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
Can’t wait to get home from work already and I’m not even there yet!

Have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey all
Last nights conversation was wild. You filthy witches 🤣🤣

So last night i discovered my son sleep walks. He came in to my bedroom and started jogging up and down the room telling me he loved me at like 11pm. It well freaked me out 😂😂

Have a good day all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning all.

Had the cat wake me up for breakfast as usual but she’s nil by mouth this morning as she’s going to the vets for dental work in a couple of hours. She’s moaning at me already bless her.

I just want another day of weekend. I’m not ready for another week of work and school.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The most exciting plan I have today is to wash my hair - I haven’t been allowed to wash it because of the stitches so it’s a big day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@WilmaHun ear ache is horrible! When I had an ear infection I got some solphadine max from the Asda chemist and it took the edge off more than usual paracetomal! Hope you start feeling better soon!! 🤗

@BelleAmie omg big day! How are you feeling my lovely? When I have a seizure I whack my head sometimes and it takes me a few days to get out of a concussion funk! My fella tells me I’m doing the silly salmon

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The silly salmon 😂 I’m feeling much better, thank you all for asking! I’m hopefully going back to work tomorrow as the dizziness and fatigue has improved over the weekend.
I hope you feel better soon @WilmaHun, earache is horrible 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning guyssss. I had a tit sleep, mr peaches woke me up about something and then I couldn’t get back to sleep. He’s fast asleep now. Prick. I was thinking as little peaches isn’t well maybe he’d sleep in but no he was up at half 6 this morning. He looks awful though, he suffers with eczema & when he’s not well it gets quite bad and his little face this morning is all red and tired looking 😟

I’m gonna email everybody I work with this morning to explain I have him home with me. I always try and struggle through but why should I? Hopefully some people will help me out with work this week!

@BelleAmie good luck with your hair wash and glad to see you’re feeling better!

Hope everybody has a good day. Positive news is it’s the final stretch till payday!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Morning all. Im Off work today, I feel like death warmed up. Temp, sore throat, headache, cramps. LFT is negative but my niece tested positive and I had her all day Saturday 😅😅

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning all. Im Off work today, I feel like death warmed up. Temp, sore throat, headache, cramps. LFT is negative but my niece tested positive and I had her all day Saturday 😅😅
I tested negative for 2 days till I got a positive! Hopefully you manage to escape it 🤗 big hugs 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope those of you who feel rubbish are feeling better soon 💕

Random question for those of you who have children. Asking here because if I asked anybody in my real life they'd instantly just make more digs than they already do at me about not having kids yet 😅

When did you know you were ready? Like, was there a moment you thought that it was the right time, or did it just happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just seen the 2 lines on the stick after having the shits all week and thought ‘damn I guess I’m ready to have kids then’ 🤣 in all seriousness I don’t think I ever felt ready but I’d definitely not be without my mini melon now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t have kids so take this with a pinch of salt but friends have said that if they had waited until they felt completely ‘ready’, they’d never have had children because there’s almost never a perfect time

• Heart
frabs kebabs.png

frabs kebabs this morning!

(it's not actually snowing but the temperature is below zero... which is crazy for where i live 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t have kids so take this with a pinch of salt but friends have said that if they had waited until they felt completely ‘ready’, they’d never have had children because there’s almost never a perfect time
also don't have personal experience but i agree - my parents had me in the middle of a war and look how amazing i am 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.