Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mini milks help me with heartburn I know you suffer bad with it 🤗
Yesterday was the worst I've ever had it! I tried antacids and they didn't work. Someone waited until the end of the day to suggest drinking a fizzy drink and it worked. I will try a mini milk next time (totally the only reason I'm going to buy them 😬) 🤗

• Sad
Reactions: 6
my bf is half asleep next to me and i'm asking him questions from the q&a thread

i asked him how much water do you drink in a day and he just said one hundred 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Made some tuna and tomato wraps tonight (duck me they were gorgeous) and just got in from another short walk but it feels like I've got a boa constrictor on my chest now. Big mistake, huge.

So my weekend plans involve resting, playing Animal Crossing / SongPop 3, resting, doing small bits of cleaning throughout the day, resting, archiving and more resting.

Edit - I keep confusing myself with my new profile picture and wondering who is posting 🤣
What did you put in the wraps? Have loads of cans of tuna I need to use up

my best friend, her little Grandad, the cutest little man ever, has had a fall and they don’t think he’s gonna make it. I’m just texting my friend now and I feel so sad and sorry for her :(

done a lot of crying tonight cos me and my bf have had an argument
ghost-hug-ghost-hugs.gif

Okay caught up with the thread, definitely prefer being eaten like a kebab than sucking an ice lolly

I love mini milks 😩 Haven't had one in aaaages. Since I wasted my time for getting ready leisurely reading the thread, I'll have to rush 😬 I'm very sure no cabs to be found today, snow falls and they vanish, it's a mystery. I'll need to walk to work, wish me luck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What did you put in the wraps? Have loads of cans of tuna I need to use up
Often just tuna (in oil preferably) with cherry tomatoes and salad leaves or baby spinach. Sometimes with a sauce. Sometimes with crispy onions. Optionally with some sort of butter/marge. I usually buy the mini wraps from Aldi and use them as scoops rather than wraps (no co-ordination :LOL: )

--

Morning everyone. My housemate woke me up and for once I'm not mad at it, I was having an awful nightmare and it's left me a bit shook up so I'm going to go diamond paint.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a horrible nightmare too. It’s still made me feel really uncomfy and off 😭. Urgh.

I hope you are okay

• Heart
  • Sad
Hey all!

I keep on getting up earlier, dunno why. Despite all the dick stuff, ended up feeling pretty low last night and took a sleeping pill 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least I slept well. I’m on a break now, no classes and no teaching so I’m just going to have a chill couple of days. Hope you all have a nice Monday!

Yesterday’s convo got me thinking about my username and whether I should change it 🤣 Imagine if I am in fact a man with thinning hair and a beer belly 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey all!

I keep on getting up earlier, dunno why. Despite all the dick stuff, ended up feeling pretty low last night and took a sleeping pill 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least I slept well. I’m on a break now, no classes and no teaching so I’m just going to have a chill couple of days. Hope you all have a nice Monday!

Yesterday’s convo got me thinking about my username and whether I should change it 🤣 Imagine if I am in fact a man with thinning hair and a beer belly 👀
I think that's a great idea - you should ask for it to be changed in the name change thread

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning! I feel like absolute wank today! Our Internet kept going off through the night but we use Alexa for the baby and he woke up when she went off the first time, I got him in with me and he kept waking up every time she went off so I just kept her off and kept having to shush him back to sleep so I was up basically all night 🥲 hope everyone has a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Me, now that everyone else in the office is allowed to go back and I'm the only one WFH again :(
Switch places with me 😭

Came to work without skating to my death, thank god. The main roads are open but the pavements are like the countryside, I should leave home with a shovel next. Heating in the office isn't working so that's great 🤓

My supervisor is an anxious mess today, she's getting on my nerves. Dropping stuff everywhere, not listening to anything, interrupting phone calls because she can't sort out an issue. Calm the duck down woman I'm barely here, my mind is at home chilling under my blanket 😴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.