Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind eating someone out/eating a kebab……

what about being fingered and they’re rubbing your flap like they’re getting the silver bit off a scratch card

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah get well soon lil peaches (that would make a good rapper name 😂). I’m still stunned we haven’t come a cropper to covid yet with all the germs flying round school.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God I miss being fingered 😭 I would take that over oral any day. When it’s good, it’s 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanksss guys so far he seems fine just a cough and a temperature but he’s still bouncing off the sofa like his life depends on it. 9 kids in his class got covid last week. We get an email every time somebody does so I’m really not surprised he had it although the line came up so fast on the LFT I was like oh wow 😂

apparently cos I’m not vaxed I have to isolate too?! Seems a bit unfair I don’t even have it 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up 😳
Mr Fudge doesn’t like blowies (allegedly hope it’s just not my technique!) I don’t like giving them to be fair, but he likes eating my kebab so I’m happy about that 😅
Although he does it in foreplay and when I’ve finished I don’t want to carry on with sex I’m like get off me now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.