Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just got back into bed with a hot water bottle, this is so unlike me! My ear is killing me though and 111 said they don’t give antibiotics anymore so I just need to take pain relief ☹

I don’t like creme eggs, I do love pancakes tho! I have them quite often so on pancake day I always feel like I need to buy “extra” toppings so it feels special 😂 if it’s just a normal day I have fruit and sugar or syrup on my pancakes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just got back into bed with a hot water bottle, this is so unlike me! My ear is killing me though and 111 said they don’t give antibiotics anymore so I just need to take pain relief ☹

I don’t like creme eggs, I do love pancakes tho! I have them quite often so on pancake day I always feel like I need to buy “extra” toppings so it feels special 😂 if it’s just a normal day I have fruit and sugar or syrup on my pancakes!
What no mash? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mum told me it was illegal to have pancakes any other day but pancake day so we only had them pancake day. I thought it was against the law all those years now I just realise she’s a lazy mare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do we feel about them big pancakes from the Asda bakery.
Lemon ones ✅
White chocolate ones ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do we feel about them big pancakes from the Asda bakery.
Lemon ones ✅
White chocolate ones ✅
Love these but probably because I’m lazy. I normally have lemon and sugar and Nutella on pancake day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All of this talk of pancakes is making me HUNGRY

Shall I go to the Asda now to get some

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

It annoys me they dont give antibiotics for ear infections now. As someone who gets them frequently those ear sprays they give you are bloody useless 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Having a dominos 🤩 Texas BBQ pizza, wedges and garlic pizza bread, no cookies or chicken strippers as there was no good deals with them 🥺

I’m getting so stressed everything is going wrong with this cake 😖

• Heart
I do like scotch pancakes but I don't like the thin ones. Which reminds me I have a recipe to make which is scotch pancakes with chocolate chips and you bake it in the oven a bit like bread & butter pudding. Anyway I've just cooked beef tacos and chips and now I really fancy a can of coke and I don't have any.:(

• Sad
  • Heart
You guys are making me crave pancakes but I have none, I have a croissant tho 🥐 Better have it with french toast and french beans and wine under the Eiffel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just made some brownies as fancied something sweet. Just having one still warm with a cuppa.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love all the Easter stuff being in the shops already.
I bought some chocolate speckled eggs from m&s for later but I want them NOW.
Zero willpower

143DAB20-0376-41A8-B878-14938E9AED42.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.