Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was 7 hrs and I thought that was pretty quick. My mate was 45 mins and her husband had to deliver their son on the bathroom floor!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
In fact, as it took about 48 hours to deliver me, I feel I'm technically two days older than my birth date!
It sounds a tough labour but my mum was on pain and knew little for most of it. She'll say the hardest part about birthing me was the fifty-two years after. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I went into hospital on the Monday gave birth on the Friday night! By Saturday morning with my new baby I was like ‘can I go home please’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I had a bit of drama before I got discharged so he was born at 10pm Friday and I didn’t get home until 8pm Saturday night

I had quite a big blood loss so they put these cloth bandages there to stop the bleeding. The next day when I have having my catheter removed they realised one hadn’t been removed which is apparently really dangerous cos if infection and TSS

It was a full on investigation and the midwife’s kept coming round to say sorry. I wasn’t arsed I just wanted to go home!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My son was born on mother's day 😍😍 his was a 1hr10 Labour. Lovely compared to my first which was 3 days 😂😂

I'm still feeling a bit poorly but I'm at my mam's house getting fed and looked after. Blood pressure right down again. Stupid thing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mine was 3 and a bit days too. Went into hospital on a Tuesday, she was born on a Friday but we didn't come home for another week after that due to some 💫 complications 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i'm watching friends, i'm at the episodes where ross and rachel were ON A BREAKKK and ross annoys me soooo much in those 😖

• Haha
Ross and Rachel are the worst. Friends did not age well for me, I still laugh at bits and pieces and some catchphrases but I tried to rewatch it and just, no. 😶

Pasta for lunch. It's still snowing, I'll make a cup of tea and read my book. My head is banging, it's been like this since I woke up but the walk helped. Time for some vitamins and another ibuprofen. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.