Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We came to the harvester even though I still feel crap! I figured it’s easier to come here and be cooked for than stay home and still have to cook myself. Mr Wilma cannot cook at all so it falls on me! I just stuffed myself with pasta from the salad bar🤤

1674D61D-DEC6-40B1-8F58-58D944A58D8B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love harvester salad bar. Do they still serve the salad for you??? I hate that. I feel like a child asking for a bowl of bacon bits and croutons 😛😛😛😛😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went the Harvester a few weeks ago and I just went up myself like a rabid dog who’d not ate for weeks and the lad came up to me like ‘EXCUSE ME MISS YOU CANT GO TO THE SALAD BAR BY YOURSELF’ and told me sit down, I felt like a pissed person getting kicked out a bar 🤣🤣🤣 just give me dat tomato pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never been to a Harvester....does that mean I'm not allowed to be in this thread anymore??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I had spag bol and some cider and am now snacking on salted peanut M&M’s and these bad boys:

C4F0740F-9E5B-4B50-8E2D-4214BA37A687.png

No idea why it says resealable, who on earth doesn’t eat them in one sitting?!

Perfect lazy evening 👌🏻

I've never been to a Harvester....does that mean I'm not allowed to be in this thread anymore??

Me neither, Glenn. Me neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never been either although I’ve heard the salad bar is very good. We’re having pie, mash and veg for tea tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.