Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve got a lot to catch up on

sour skittles are the best
Crispy m&ms are the best
Hubs is built but with a beer belly like shoulders and biceps for dayyyyyyys
I looooove pancakes either typical lemon and sugar or Nutella OR biscoff spread 😍
Not a huge fan of crème eggs but mini eggs are the OG
@fudgebox your cake looks insane!!!

We’ve had some family drama so I’ve been with my mum this morning getting the lowdown and then went to watch my nephew play his first ever football tournament bless him. It’s bleeping COLD! I’m home now running a hot bath and then cooking a roast 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thanks everyone! I was having a meltdown because everything was going wrong but managed to get it done 😅

it’s vanilla cake with jam!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ommmgggg that cake looks amazing!!!

My SIL had a cake made by a friend with a “cake business” it looked incredible but was as dry as a nuns chuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i've had the laziest day ever. bed - couch - bed. kitty is asleep next to me and bf just brough me a hot peppermint choccy 🥰 just wish it wasn't monday tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.