Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the not knowing what the duck you are going to read when you come on here.

Morning all. Its bleeping Friday at last. The Mr is on a half day, i am going 2 kids down for the weekend. Today's going to be a good day 🤞🤞 I'm going to drop kids to school then walking down to the main street. I'm taking myself for a breakfast before the library opens. Then spending the afternoon with my mate.
Have a lovely day all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good luck @Raymond Luxury-Yacht !

Hope everyone else has a good Friday too, I've woken up feeling a bit tit but so far the latty flow is negative 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure how I've escaped it so far after being Tattle knackered this weekend 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had a headache last night and went to bed at like 8.30! Then the baby had me up for 3 hours through the night the little maniac! He’s still asleep next to me now so I thought I’d read the thread and I’m like

My farts did change when I was pregnant. Although I never fart in my hand and have a whiff and I don’t smell them, I am partial to doing a pull my finger to my boyfriend every now and again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morninggggg. TGIF! Another night in the spare room for me last night. The snoring is unbearable but what’s even more unbearable is the constant sniffing! He’s come downstairs all happy this morning asking me how I am and got “blow your bloody nose you weirdo” as a response 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all, Glad I missed the fart convo last night 😊 anyway Thank F*** its Fridayyyy!

• Heart
Happy Friday! I slept tit again last night. I woke up and 4 and could hear a proper weird noise so got to investigate and couldn’t hear it again. Now I’m wondering if I dreamt the noise 😂

FINALLY came on my period after thinking it was coming a week ago. My moods have been terrible. The build up is the worst once it comes I feel better but I am also feeling proper ugly. You know when you look in the mirror and you’re like you are disgusting 😅

hoping for a quiet work day today (unlikely) but the pointless team call from my old job that I still have to attend has been cancelled so that’s something to be happy about. Hope everybody has a good day x

• Heart
TGIF! This week went so fast for me, I’ve got another 3 day weekend as off on Monday again so excited about that 🤩

have a good day all hope today goes fast!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg it's 8.44am why do I already have 3 missed calls off my SIL. I do not need this today.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
All I can do is apologise for fart gate last night. I can’t remember if I started it but I definitely finished it 😂😂😂😐😐😐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.